Eight (Mixtape 3 ⬆️)

I went to Hyunjin's house after school with my things. As soon as the door opened to let me inside, I was greeted by a tight hug from him. "Hello Jeongin!" His mom said as I entered the house. "I just finished making food. Come sit." She taped a seat for me to sit at. I sat down and waited quietly. She gave us all food and we began to eat. We talked for a while normally, until one question was asked towards me. "Hey Jeongin, when will you tell your parents about you and Hyunjin?" His father asked me. "Umm... well, I-I don't really k-know." I stuttered. My parents didn't like lgbtq+ people. My mom more than my dad. I had never told them I was gay. They say that it's bad and isn't how god made us to be. "Will you ever tell them?" Hyunjin asked. At this point I just wanted to kill someone. But I still replied. "I have to, but just not soon." They nodded their heads and began to eat again.

We stayed up till midnight playing games on our phones until we actually started to go to sleep. I slept way better then I had been, but still not much. The next morning we got ready for school early. Our reports for a test that we had were coming in today, so I was very nervous. If I get anything under a B I'm dead. I'll be grounded and won't be able to go anywhere. I hate strict parents. Everyone does, or at least should. It was lunch and guess who I see. "Woojin!!! You're back early!" Chan nearly screams. He ran up to my brother and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Uhh, hyung!" Jisung says annoyed, and slightly disgusted. "Pft, you would be doing the same thing if you had a boyfriend!" Chan said back, ending in an argument. I role my eyes at the older ones and walk to get my lunch.
It was almost the end of the day and I waited at the gate of the school for Hyunjin. We walk to the bus stop together every day with Woojin. Although then me and my brother go a bit longer to our house. When I got in, my parents immediately greeted us. I did my homework while eating dinner and then went to sleep right after.

That's the end of the part. I know Woojin is not in Stray Kids anymore but I just can't. I want him back! T^T also #changeforwonho . I know, I am multi-fandom, VERY multi-fandom. Bye!