Author's Note

Hey guys! The is the second installment to a series that I've been working on for a long time is finally here! And let's just say.... it's a VERY long time in the making.

This book does deal with topics that some may find troublesome or triggering. If you are unsure if you wish to continue reading, some of these topics include: depression, anxiety, self-harm, and several forms of abuse. Some of the chapters or parts of them will have content/trigger warnings before them, but I am human and sometimes I forget or don't realize that it's needed. Therefore, if you are triggered or are not comfortable with reading about any of these topics please DO NOT continue on to read this book.

A few more things: (1) Just because I think it's important to note as I've seen a few other authors do, I do not include every single conversation, encounter, or event that my characters have. Yes, I include some background sometimes, but that doesn't mean that every single situation they've been in for the duration of the story has been written in. (2) This story picks up at the exact moment where the last one ended. The first book really is needed to understand what is happening in this one. (3) There's a song linked in with the media for each chapter. It's up to you whether you listen or take notice to it. Sometimes the song is mentioned in the chapter, other times I just think it goes along with the content of it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading!

Oh hey, in case you need to hear it: stay alive, friend. Maybe we'll both get to see one day that it is worth it and it does get better.

TM