•PART TWO-Powers and Preparations•

Evelyn had quickly made eye contact with Alice, a sign of asking if the person who knocked was an intruder

Evelyn had quickly made eye contact with Alice, a sign of asking if the person who knocked was an intruder. Evelyn was always cautious when it came to new people, friend or foe.

Alice had timidly responded, "Depends on who you are..." Alice sighed. This comment made Evelyn's head pick up slightly. Depends who you are?

Edward had gotten up from his spot from the piano to open the door. Looking around the room, the Denali's didn't seem exactly happy, and neither did the Cullens. Eve had casually looked over to Bella, even more confused. Bella, Alice, and Rosalie had become some of her closest friends.

As Bella returned her confused glance, Edward opened the door to reveal two men. One of them was quite short with brown hair. The other was lean with a platinum color. They both wore a devilish smirk, one that made Evelyn quite uneasy.

"Vladimir, Stefan, We weren't aware of your sudden coming." Carlisle had interrupted Edward before he could say something. Edward had rolled his eyes as he went back to his seat.

"Ah! Carlisle! Why wouldn't we drop in? We finally have another chance to get rid of the Italian scum." The thick Romanian accent surprised Evelyn. She snickered before commenting,

"You guys sound like Dracula 1 and 2." She grinned. Emmet and Jacob both snickered at this. Vladimir had suddenly perked his head up. With super human speed, Vladimir had rushed next to her.

He placed his hand under her chin, looking her up-and-down. He smirked once more as Edwards low growl sounded. "Such a pretty thing you are." He whispered. Vladimir was back to his place by the door in a flash.

Eve wasn't sure how to feel, Dracula had just checked her out and called her pretty. Instead of making her flustered, it made her quite uncomfortable. Still, it left a small blush on her cheeks from embarrassment. She realized what Alice had meant.

"Vladimir, we aren't fighting." Carlisle said firmly. Stefan rolled his eyes,

"Nonsense! Fighting is always a great way to handle things." Eve had zoned out as Carlisle talked to Stefan. Though, she had still seen in the interested looks Vladimir had given her. In all honesty, she was prepared to fight if it had come to it. (Not that she would admit it, that is.)

"Eve!" Someone called out her name, causing her to jump. The voice came from Bella, who ran up to her with new-born agility. "We are gonna practice our powers, wanna show-case yours?" Bella asked hopefully. No one knew what Eve could do accept Carlisle.

"Sure." Eve smirked as she followed Bella outside. It would be interesting to see the intrigued face of some vampires.

Eve had paid close attention to each gift a vampire had to offer. Benjamin had given her quite the startle with some fire.

It was finally her turn, Carlisle looked proud, and the rest of the vampires were anxious. Eve had worn another smirk as her hands worked there magic. A weed in the grass had grown into a beautiful rose. But as soon as it had happened, at Eve's will the rose had blackened; decaying into soft ash.

Carlisle smiled- he had expected something more, but realized it was probably for the best she didn't fully decay the whole forest.

"Cool!" Emmett called, "Can you do that with everything?"

"Not everything- just nature in general. Apart from people, that is. Though it's quite useful."

Carlisle nodded his head with a smirk. "As far as i'm concerned, she could completely destroy this whole forest"

Vladimir smirked, nudging Stefan. They exchanged a look, Eve didn't know of what.