Part 2;

Finally! Both of you meet again after one month and Taekwoon decided to have a romantic dinner with you since he haven't meet you for such a long time. He was too busy with his schedule as an idol. He miss spending time with you.

After arrived at the restaurant, the food is ready and you started enjoying the food with him. After done with food, you thought about spending some time to drink wine.

But...

Taekwoon started saying things that could make you turn on while playing with your fingers.

"You look smokin' hot in that mini dress,babe~ I can feel myself getting hard" He said.

"Taekwoon,please...not now." I said while trying to control myself.

"But Jung Taekwoon Jr. is getting hard, right now~" He said with a-kind-of-begging tone.

Damn! Thank God, no one heard him since we sat at the VIP section. Taekwoon kept giving me a seducing eyes gaze.

Taekwoon changed after both of you had sex for the first time.. Before the sex, he barely kiss you, he only brave enough to hold your hand.. but Taekwoon changed 180° after the 'first night'. OhGod that first night~ He such a wild beast you know.. hehe.. (ok let's continue this story)

'Fuck, I can't take it anymore' you said to yourself.

"Listen, Taekwoon." You said as you looked into his lustful eyes.

OhGod look at that gaze..

"Yes, baby~" He said with a husky voice.

"Let's fuckin' get outta here.. We can't do it in here.."

In the speed of light Taekwoon stood up and pulled you with him and dashed out from the restaurant..