Final;

Both of you dashed out from the restaurant and Taekwoon's black Audi A5 parked at the entrance of the restaurant.
You didn't remember when did he told the Valet to take out his car.

He rushed to his car and opened the door for you. After you slided in,he closed it and immediately went to his door and slided in. You chuckled at his behaviour when you're going to give him your 'sweetness'.

"Taekwoon, relax~" You said.

"Ok, I'm trying to not stop the car while we are on the way~" He replied with a smile

"WHAT THE..." you said and start to laughing hysterically.

Taekwoon drove 100km/h and you can feel that he's just can't wait.He keep his eyes focused on the road. You dropped your hand on his leg,squeezing it lightly.

In response, he kept one hand on the steering wheel and dropped another hand on to your leg. His hand was strong and suddenly you felt turned on because of his touch. Your pussy surged with desire and you want more for yourself. So you removed you hand from his knee and placed it on top of his hand on your leg. Then you slowly brought his hand up to your thigh.

Taekwoon took his eyes off the road and glanced at you briefly. You gave him your most seducing smile, then slided his hands even higher up to your thigh, it sliped under the hem of your dress. He smiled in a naughty way and then focused back on the road, not taking his eyes off it. He suddenly slowed the car a little - but still in perfect control. He got the hint and he slided his hand even higher.

"I almost forgot how you taste like under there~" He said with the sexiest tone ever.

"Hmm I miss your tongue so much." You said, pleading, breathed deeply and parted you legs. He massaged your thigh lightly as he moved his hand higher and higher.

You opened your legs as wide as they will go in the seat and lean back as far as you can and adjust your position to give him more access.Taekwoon's fingers touch the lace of your panties, you know he must be able to feel how wet you are because he obviously showed a small smile creep across his face.

Taekwoon slipped his fingers under the lace of your tiny red knickers, he ran them gently through your bush. Then his fingers stroked up and down the length of your slit, sliding between the lips.

"Hmmm Leo.." You moaned his nickname as you pushed your pelvis against his hand, not wanting him to stop.

After he teased you, he entered a finger inside you.

"Hhhhnngggg" You sighed and close your eyes. Within seconds he has located your clit and rolled one finger around your sensitive spot while another finger slipped in and out of your pussy.

"oh fuck~"

Taekwoon continue to rubbed against you. Your breath became more and more frantic and you can't stop yourself from thrusting your hips upwards.

You grabbed one of your breasts, feeling how hard your nipple was. Then you lifted one of your bare feet on to the dashboard in front of you. Taekwoon slipped one more finger inside you, filled you up, rubbed slow circles around your clit.

"hmmmmm"

The wind rushed through your hair and you can't help moaning. Then Taekwoon speed up his fingers bit by bit, working inside you faster and faster, you grabbed the sides of your seat with both hands. You can feel something inside your stomach and after that you cried out as you came on Taekwoon's hand. Your eyes shut tight.

"Fuck.." Taekwoon cursed in pleasure tone.

As you trying to calm down, Taekwoon slowly slipped his fingers out of you. You opened your eyes as you feel the car is slowing down.It took a moment for you recognized that both of you have arrived at your house. You took Taekwoon's hand and wipe off your cum. You sat up a little straighter, tugged your skirt down and tried to smooth your hair.

Suddenly, Taekwoon's phone was ringing and he picked up the call.

"Yes...but I just got back...Ok I know.. I'll be there in 30 minutes... Ok" He hanged up the call and stared at you with a sad eyes.

" It's ok.. go and meet them.. I'll be waiting for you ok?" You said with a calm voice.

"Ok...thank you for understanding my job..." He said.

You really don't mind because you truly understand about being an idol and how busy they are. Plus, you trust Taekwoon that he will find a special time to be with you.

" What a ride," you said, blushed.

Taekwoon chuckled.

"You're amazing.. as always.." He said

He smiled and pulled you into a deep kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kiss him back. He pulled back and ready to take you out from the car. He went to your side opened the car door for you and he picked you up in bridal style. Taekwoon placed you on the pavement, and kissed you for the last time before he go.

" I'll watch you in.." He said and you nodded.

When you safely inside your house, you turned around and you saw the Audi A5 speed off on the road...

The End