Chapter 38: Fatil death

( Disclaimer: I've never been to Mexico this is all imagination, I might have been to Mexico I don't remember.This is all my imagination so sorry if it's way off lol it's just a story)

Bruce: well actually it's not at all like your imagination it's-SHUT UP BRUCE THIS IS MY STORY!

Bruce: ok ok

Love ya Brucie!

Back to the story

As he opened the door he felt the fresh air and the warmth of the sun light hit him. It was so nice to finally be outside. ( can't relate)

He walked down the steps from the plane as he put his foot on the floor he felt so relieved to be on solid ground again.

All the Avengers stepped out onto the airport grounds. Since they had a plane they had to park it at the airport.

They got their bags out of the plane, they didn't know how long they would be staying. But they assumed it would be a little while trying to find Wanda.

Tony got a rental car and they drove to the hotel. They got out of the car and crossed one road.

They got a few pictures along the way, not everybody noticed them since they weren't wearing their uniforms. But Tony is way to easy to spot.

Peter would usually offer to take the photos, since nobody knew his identity. But he planned to keep it that way. ( lets just hope all stays as planned 😏)

" Woah, Mexico is amazing!" peter gasped.
" Isn't it?" Tony smirked.

They arrived at their hotel. " We are really staying here?! This place is huge!" Peter exclaimed. " Well, not too surprising since were with Tony" Bruce said.

" True" Clint agreed. They all walked into the hotel and Tony checked in while the others looked at the amazing lobby.

After that they took the big elevator up to their room. Their hotel room was huge. It had multiple rooms and a big living room with a big screen tv.

" Dang this is big" Clint said as they entered the hotel room. Nat just looked around the huge room, it was big. But not surprising coming from Tony.

Thor just went to kitchen and looked for poptarts. " I'd be surprised if you actually found some Thor" Clint called after him.

The Avengers put their bags in their claimed rooms and went to the living room.

Peter brought out his laptop and worked his magic.

"She hasn't used her magic since yesterday. There's no way of tracking her" Peter sighed.
Nat put her hand on Peters shoulder. " It's ok Pete, I'm sure she's fine. For now, how about we walk around Mexico? Go sight seeing, have some fun. After all, we haven't been with our little Petey baby for like a year"

" Plus, we've been in a plane for the past five hours" Clint said.

Peter smiled. " Ok"

They walked out onto the beautifull, sunny streets of Mexico. They saw some of the most famous sights.

After walking around a lot they went to go get dinner. The dinner was delicious.

It was 8:00 pm and the Avengers were walking around the streets of Mexico. The city was truly beautiful at night.

That night in the hotel Peter couldn't sleep. He couldn't take his mind off Wanda. He knew she most likely was fine and fully capable of protecting herself. Heck, she could even be the most powerful out of all of them.

But that didn't stop him from wondering where she was or how she was doing.

After all......

She still thought he was dead....

Sorry for the late post

I waaaaassss going to write more but I stopped it at 500 words. Most of my books are around 650-790 or something like that.

But I really need to finish more chapters so,

Plus it was a nice way to end a chapter

Don't ya think? 😏

I feel like I use that emoji a lot

Probably because imma evil author lmao

And I love happy endings.

Oops?

-Nat

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOs?" 🥔