GOING AWAY!

Rachel walks away thinking about what Ross and Joey just said. She wasn't sure who she loved things with Joey were weird while things with Ross were sorta complicated. As she leaving she looks at her phone as she gets a text from Ross it says, " I can't stop thinking about you Rach. Love Ross. " Tears start to roll down her cheek as she thinks about the last words he told her. As she gets in a cab she texts Ross back. " Ross I'm so truly sorry, but I'm going to Paris for a few months I need to go away to clear my head. I'll miss you. Love Rachel. "

Ross read the text as he slides his phone into his pocket without a reply. He was speechless and not sure what to say. As she put his phone away he gets into a cab to go chase after Rachel. Racing to the gate trying to stop Rachel from boarding a plane he runs after her screaming. " RACHEL PLEASE DON'T BOARD THAT PLANE, I AM INLOVE WITH YOU MARRY ME. I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN. " She heard him screaming like a lunatic as she turns around. " Ross I - Uh - I... " Ross looks at Rachel. " Please come home with me. I know you love me Rachel  don't be scared. You've chased after me so many times now it's my turn to chase after you. "

" Uh maybe I am scared of what we have cause it's real I don't want to lose that. " Rachel says as she looks into Ross's eyes. Ross leans into kiss Rachel passionately. " Then come home Rachel don't leave. " Rachel looks up at him and kissed him back. " I love you too Ross and yes maybe we could get married someday but not now let's just be together for awhile a long engagement maybe I don't want to rush the wedding. We've been married before out of being drunk I want this to be special. " They left the airport and headed back to Ross's apartment.