SORRY NOT SORRY YOU WERE A MISTAKE!

It's been nearly 7 months since her and Ross has gotten engaged. But nothing felt right was she feeling regret for not choosing Joey or was she realizing Ross was just a mistake. Part of her really missed Joey she felt like something was missing in her life since she let him go for Ross. Has it really taken Rachel seven months to realize she had some unresolved lingering feelings for her Best Friend Joseph Tribbiani?

Rachel rolled over in bed not feeling too well about this entire situation. She felt a ache in her heart like something or someone was missing. She looks over at Ross. " I think it's time we talk Ross, I honestly don't think I can do this anymore. " Ross looks up at Rachel he wasn't sure exactly what she meant he maybe thought she was just getting cold feet about their wedding. Having cold feet was normal in this case. " Whatever do you mean Rach, are you getting cold feet about our wedding? It's completely normal Rach. " It was killing Rachel inside she had to get it out she couldn't hold it in any longer. " No Ross, NO I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS, WE ARE A MISTAKE. " Ross was shocked. " What do you mean a complete mistake Rach?

She couldn't go on any longer with this lie she was telling him. Rachel had to eventually be honest with him even if it would hurt him. " SORRY NOT SORRY, BUT I'M COMPLETELY INLOVE WITH JOSEPH FRANCIS TRIBBIANI. This what we have doesn't feel right anymore, I'm having lots of regrets and doubts about marrying you I can't. We are constantly fighting and I'm no longer happy. So this is a goodbye Ross. " Ross was speechless and at a lost for words on what just happened. As Rachel walked out the door with her stuff she threw the ring at Ross.

Ross just sat there in silence stunned at what just happened. Rachel went over to Joeys apartment she needed to talk to him. She knocked on Joeys door and he opened it in his underwear since that was how he usually slept. " Looks like you have a girl over your in your underwear I guess I'll go. " Joey looks at Rachel and pulls her into his apartment and into his arms in a hug. " No Rach stay I'm alone and it seems something is clearly bothering you. Do you want to talk about it? " As Rachel felt his comforting arms around her she cried into Joeys chest. " l Think that I made a huge mistake Joe, I can't marry Ross. I thought that I was inlove with him but I'm actually inlove with someone else. But now it might be to late to tell him that I love him. " Joey looks into Rachel's eyes. " Who is this guy tell him how you feel. I'm sure he will understand and if he's inlove with you it will all work it's self out. " Rachel was still crying as she looked into Joeys eyes nearly out of breath from crying. " I - I'm sorry Joey when I chose Ross it was an honest mistake I'm inlove with you and I'm even more sorry it took me so long to realize the truth. " Joey held her tightly and kissed her passionately. " It's okay baby girl I'm inlove with you too. " Rachel stopped crying as Joey wipes her tears as she kisses him back passionately. " Can I stay here tonight Joey? " Joey looks at Rachel. " Are you crazy baby girl I'm never letting you go you might as well just move in.