6. Yes, Freddie...

You've been SMUT WARNED 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh, Freddie! This is where we came for your party!"

"It is..." Freddie smiled, opening the door for her. "There's a special table for us."

Lucy's eyes marveled at the nightlife's surroundings. This city came alive in a distinct way at this hour.

Freddie led her to a secluded booth, sitting next to her instead of across from her.

"You are gorgeous, my dear... absolutely stunning. I love this dress. There's just one thing to add..." He pulled the necklace from his pocket, laying it around her neck. "As promised," he added warmly.

"Thank you, Freddie..." Lucy's eyes gleamed. "You mean so much to me. I've come to feel very close to you. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Your heart and your soul are very precious to me."

Freddie flashed her a full smile, yet conscious of his teeth, he brought his hand to cover his mouth. Lucy caught his hand in hers and held his hand in her lap. "Your teeth are beautiful, Freddie. They are beautiful. You are perfect as you are," she admired. "No one has ever made my heart race like you do."

Freddie touched her cheek, revering each of her features. He basked in this delicate side of her that very few others had the opportunity to experience.

"Would you take your hair down for me?"

"I would, it's just..." Lucy hedged. "It gets very frizzy," Lucy diverted, trying to hide her discomfort with the texture of her hair.

Freddie reached behind her, sliding the tie off the end of her braid. He carefully unraveled the braid, letting her hair come down completely and tangling his fingers in it.

"I love getting to see you like this, Lucy... You're so beautiful to me..."

"Drinks for you, Mr. Mercury?" Their waiter interrupted.

"Yes, my usual, please. And bring chef's special for dinner this evening," Freddie requested.

He nodded, returning promptly first with Moet Chandron just as Freddie called for.

"I'm so happy that you're with me tonight," Freddie commented with a smile. "And you don't have to go... Are you off of work tonight, dear?"

"Well..." Lucy exhaled. "To tell you the truth, I'm suspended for three months."

Freddie's eyes widened. "But... why?"

"Decisions have consequences." Their waiter poured Lucy a glass of champagne to which she accepted with kind regards. "I decided to do what I believed was right," she continued. "Even though it meant disobeying a direct order." Lucy raised the glass to her lips, taking a large sip.

It's been a long time.

"Do you always follow their orders?" Freddie questioned.

"Yes. I have to."

"Isn't it difficult to?"

"There are many things that are much more difficult."

Freddie studied the deep complexity in her eyes from her answer.

"Lucy..." Freddie moved his body closer to hers. "Where are you from? How is it that you can do everything that you do?"

"Mmm.... I'm not exactly sure where I'm from ..." Lucy began to flashback. "In my earliest memories, I lived in a small Togakushi Village in Japan. I became a shinobi there."