Men In Black

You walked through the doors of MIB, all the agents beginning to look at you. You were considered the agent to beat here at MIB. Followed closely by Agent H, the hotheaded agent.

"Hey, Agent 13!" a plethora of agents exclaimed, offering handshakes, hugs, and high fives. You happily obliged and made your way to your desk. As you walked, you passed Agent H with the new girl. He was looking past her and at you.

"Please excuse me, Agent M," he told the girl.

"Oh. Okay," she said. H got out of his seat and jogged after you.

"Agent 13!" H grinned.

"Agent H. What a pleasant surprise. What do you want?" You asked, continuing to your desk.

"Uh, how was your last mission?"

"Good...? Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm curious."

"Listen H, I understand you think every girl will just fall at your feet and fawn over you, but with me? You're trying too hard. Just, stop trying, and it might happen," you assured him, patting his shoulder.

"Hmm. You're a tough one, I'll give you that," he said. You took a seat and looked up at him.

"Now, will there be anything else?" You questioned.

"Are you currently searching for a... partner?"

"H. You know I'm not. And you know why."

"I know, it's just that. That was 2 years ago. You're still not over it?"

"No. You know how important he was to me. What happened to him... I'll never forget myself," you told him, standing up and heading to a file cabinet. "Every night when I go to bed, I see him. His face haunts me. My nightmares are always of him. I can't let that happen to anyone ever again."

"13, you have to let go of the past. He's gone, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"H. You're not helping. Now, I have to go."

"Go where?"

"Vungus has requested my presence. Along with yours," you told him. "Oh, and bring the new girl. It'll be a good experience for her." You headed away, making sure to sway your hips a bit. What can you say? You were a bit of a flirt.

*Time Skip brought to you by an alien*

You led Agents H and M into the club. You searched the crowd for Vungus before spotting him.

"He's over there. Have fun," you said. Both Hand M went over to him while you kept watch. He was royalty, after all. Soon, H went away, probably to get drinks. M headed after him.

"Agent 13. I didn't expect you to show. I have a question," Vungus stated. You stepped towards him.

"Yes, sir?"

"Can I trust you?"

"Of course."

"H. He's changed. He's not the same, and I don't fully trust M yet. You're my only hope," he whispered. In a dance circle, you saw two men, eyeing you, then Vungus. One of them lifted their hand and something flew around and hit Vungus in the neck. He gasped slightly and stumbled towards H. You groaned and stomped over to him.

"H, we have to help him."

"Okay, okay, I'll help. Grab his arm." You slung Vungus' arm over your shoulders and helped him to his car.

"Let's get you in there. Alright. There you are, buddy. Watch your head. Okay. Now, sleep it off, okay? I'll speak to you in the morning. Hydrate!" H called, closing the door.

"H, you are such a child," you mumbled.

"Shouldn't we call it in?" M asked.

"No! The paperwork's a nightmare."

"But Vungus didn't look to good. He didn't look too good before, but."

"Trust me. I've seen him way worse. This one time in Istanbul..." Some invisible force flipped Vungus' car into a building.

"Help me," he rasped. You looked ahead and saw two nebula things with glowing eyes walked towards you.

"MIB! Freeze!" You yelled, holding up a blaster.

"Hands up!"

"Palms down!" M and H said at the same time. They looked at each other.

"Palms down!"

"Hands up!"

"Which do you want to go with?" H questioned.

"I'm fine with either."

"You two are so difficult!" You hissed. "Palms down!" The two figures obeyed, laying their palms on the ground. They began to massage the pavement with their fingers and the rocks began to move.

"Holy-!" You hid behind H's car and flipped the rearview mirror and grabbed a gun. You hit the two with the blasts.

"Exaust pipe!" H yelled at M. She reached in the pipe and pulled out a huge gun.

"13, go to Vungus!" You dashed over to him in the car.

"Ah... 13. A person I can trust," he breathed, placing a purple star thing in your palm. "Hide this. Something is wrong in Men In Black."

"What? Vungus, what is this?" You inquired.

"It's the only thing that can protect you," he coughed slightly, as his eyes rolled back and his body went limp. You looked at the object in awe. You quickly slipped it in your pocket as MIB vehicles appeared on scene.

"How is he?" H asked.

"He's gone."

A/N: I decided to write this because I couldn't find many MIB: International stories, so I am writing one! Hope you all like this chapter. The next one will be up soon. Love you all!