salty

"IZUKU that hurt.." bakugo whined "kacchan you should've moved then the ball would have not hit you dummy!" Izuku replied. Bakugo had watery eyes as he was about to cry izuku groaned the grabbed bakugous wrist and got him up. "Sorry there happy" bakugou nodded and smiled making izuku blush a bit "tch lets got hurry up". Bakugo wished there friendship last for ever he wish it never ended.

"Im quirkless kacchan there i said it!!!" Izuku cried . "B-But izuku its fine we can still be friends ill protect you i promise." Izuku looked at him with hatred and yelled "I DONT NEED YOUR PITY I DONT NEED YOU KACCCAN I DONT NEED ANYONE!!!!" he then stromed away form bakugou leaving him with tears in his eyes as he started to bawl his eyes out.

*now in bakugou pov*

I woke up then got out of bed and got changed. I walked down stairs to my mom making breakfast "good morning mom" i said as i walked into the kitchen. "Good morning how did you sleep" she smiled "good" i started to eat then brushed my teeth then walked off to school. As i was walking i saw izuku he looked mad but cute as always. I always had a crush on izuku since we were kids i fell in love with him even tho he hates me. Its just no one understands him like i do. I just wish we were still best friends.

As he walked past to me i waved at him and smiled and as always he glared at me then looked away. As i made it to school my so called friends walked up to me. "Hey bro we were wondering would you like to hang out later with us" i didn't want to so i made in excuse and said "i cant im busy" they groaned and tried to convince me but i ignored them. I walked into class to see izuku sleeping  it was so cute i blush a bit and sat down and not in a creepy way watched him. My friends were being annoying and talked about dirt on people. Izuku then woke up my sk called friends yelled at him "hey quirkless loser when are you gonna kill yourself" i got up and said "hey dont say that to him he didn't do anything" i looked and izuk he gave me the look of *i dont need your fucking pity* my friends and i argued about him then the teacher walked in.

Fast forward

"I assumed all of you want to be heros and i RIGHT!!!!". We all cheered and yelled then the teacher said "dont you want to be a hero izuku. I saw him forze a bit as everyone laugh at him "YOU WOULD NOT SURVIVE OUT THERE" "HAHHHHHAHA" " YOUR QUIRKLESS YOUR PRETTY FUCKING USELESS". they laughed as he just stayed quite. Later after school i walked up to him i was about to say something as he just said "dont talk to me" he then walked out. I felt a wave of sadness hit me i looked yo the ground a bit and sigh. I knew this would happen i just wish he never hated me i wish i could be with him.

<<<Time skip>>>

I walked around the area to clear my mind and then i kicked a bottle then the cap went off. I then saw somthing come out of it. I froze.

Izukus pov

I got my notebook the asswhole threw i put them in my bag then walked. I walked my way home as i then saw a crowd of people then heros i looked to see what was going on then saw "KACCHAN". I froze the heros struggled to save him he was dying. My body moved on its own i ran to him i couldn't control myself . I ran to him and tried to get him out i threw my bag at the villan as i tried to save kaccan. Then ALL MIGHT APPEARED AND DEFEATED THE MONSTER. Kaccan was praised for being brave while just stared and i wouldn't tell anyone this but i always thought kaccan but hot but whatever i dont care. I was scolding but i could care less.

<<<time skip to the test and izuku train with allmight this is gonna be katsuki pov>> later in the test

I got the most points i felt proud on myself. I defeat most of the robots i felt proud in myself after the time was over i walked out to see izuku. His arm looked broken i was worried is he ok did something  happened i paniced a bit but thought its a broken arm its fine I hope.