i don't

Time has pass and the massage came. They both made it to ua bakugou was thrilled he made it. Then a thought came into his mind *did izuku make it * but he was sure he did, and he was right. A few day later and the day came bakugou got up and showered. He ran down and ate breakfast and said bye to his parents as he walked to school.

When he made it the school he walked around to look for his class. As he made it he sat down at his seat waiting for class to start. Then he saw a black and green hair boy walk in it was izuku. Bakugo waved at him izuku looked at him and as always gave him a strong glare. The boy then walked to his seat behind katsuki then placed his legs on the desk. A blue tall boy walk to him and lecture him for pitting his legs on the desk. Izuku rolled his eyes and said in a cold voice " why should i give a fuck you can't tell me shit". The blue haired boy was gonna say something but then the teacher came in.

-time skip-

Bakugo pov
As we made it outside for the test the teacher said "the last person who fails is EXPELLED". We were shocked in the first day. Most of us were in a panic i looked at izuku he MIGHT LOSE. After some time it was time to throw the ball. Alot did amazing i then looked at izuku he was next i paniced a bit *whats gonna happen will he be last will he-* many things were going on my mind. Then he threw the ball... his ball was just a few feet. We looked at the teacher he was using his quirk he canceled izuku quirk. Wait izuku had a quirk all this time im confused everything was a blur i was confused then i heard." I KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY FUCKING QUIRK". After that the results were in he was last izuku came in last. The teacher then said "it was a lie no one is going to get expelled". Most were shock but some were not surprised. Then he explain everything. I was just relief he was fine.

Time skip

As we were walking a ran up to izuku to ask him something i needed to know. "Izuku!" I yelled he turned and glared he was gonna yell at me but i just said "do you really have a quirk..." . Tears were coming out of my eyes he stopped glaring at me then looked i guess concerned. "Did you say you were quirk less just to stop being my friend" i cried "do you really hate me......" i just heard him mumble "the quirk was given to me.........and i dont hate you....." he then turned and walked away.

What did he mean by that he doesn't hate me..