Chapter 4: Jealous much?

💉Four POV🐾
I wake to a small rubbing feeling on the back of my head. I listen and only hear one heart beating. "T-Tris?" I say and I feel her stomach shake when she giggles. "yes Toby?" I smile and sit up, her fingers rest by my ears. She has her fangs, ears, claws, and nose forming to wolf. I feel her scratch behind my ear and I shut my eyes. I feel my fangs growing, and claws too. after awhile she stops and I look up at her, opening my eyes. "Aw, you look so cute!" She gushes and I kiss her blackish nose. "you too, I love you so much!" Her nose scrunched up and I swear it's the cutest thing I've seen. "Hey, lovebirds!" Zeke yells coming in and Bea winces. "Zeke, her sensitive hearing.." he covers his mouth, "smartass." I murmur and Bea cracks up. "You just JEALOUS!!" He accuses and I stand, "Four...sit..." she's careful to use my nickname. I whimper in protest, "Four,sit!" I sit and whimper. Zeke laughs, "Hey, Guys." Chris comes in, "Heard you woke. congrats." Bea cracks a smile and I sigh. Sapphire comes in and growls at me, "Sapphire!" Bea scolds and I pinch the bridge of my nose, looking down. "She has been holding a grudge on me since 'the run away'" i respond and close my eyes. Bea scratches behind my ears. "You hurt my sisters' feelings!" she barks and i sigh. "I didn't mean to, if i didn't listen- we'd both be in danger." I say softly and open my eyes. My vision is clouded with tears. "I saved her life." I drop my hands, "I would be nothing without her." Bea gently takes my chin and makes me look up. She glares at sapphire, obviously pissed.

Sorry for short chapter- part two will be up later! Just wanted to give you something! once again- sorry and i love you guys!