yangyang

member: yangyang
description: there's a new student at your school and there's something very peculiar about him. (if you figure out yang's prob before it's revealed comment what you think it is)
words: 1334
-

yangyang navigated through the hallway running his fingertips gently along the row of lockers. the hallway was empty, except for a few students who were late for class, and yangyang had just left the office. he had signed in and was now looking for his first class. easier said than done.

you were standing at your locker, because you had mistakenly left your textbook and were excused from class to go get it. as you rummaged through the locker in search of your math textbook, you felt a body run into you. you stumbled back a bit, completely surprised by the impact.

"ouch!" you exclaimed.

"oh my, i'm so sorry!" an unfamiliar boy spoke. his fingers stopped dragging across the lockers. looking up, you noticed a cute boy with fluffy brown hair and a slightly dazed look in his large brown eyes.

"it's fine- it's no problem, just watch where you're going next time." you replied, grabbing your textbook and slamming the locker shut. you turned on your heels, about to go back to class.

"uh..wait! are you leaving?" the boy asked, looking slightly panicked.

you looked at him questioningly, "uh, yeah. i have to go back to class."

"i'm yangyang and i'm new here, can you please take me to my first lesson...please." he spoke fiddling with the schedule in his hand.

"sure, which lesson?" you asked. yangyang only shrugged and handed you his schedule.

"oh you're in the same class as me, follow me." you said, looking up to meet his eyes. yangyang stared straight ahead and nodded with a smile on his face. you started walking to your lesson unaware of how yangyang trailed clumsily behind you, his fingers running along the lockers.

after a few turns you reached your math class with yangyang. the two of you entered the room. "sir we have a new student," you announced as you walked into the room. everyone stopped and grew silent. the silence was unnerving to yangyang. unsure of where to look, he looked down.

"alrighty then, please introduce yourself to the class." the teacher spoke.

"umm, i'm uh yangyang. i like to dance and make jokes..." yangyang spoke trailing off awkwardly.

"okay, please take a seat, y/n please be his guide until he gets used to the system."

you nodded and went to your desk, allowing yangyang to sit next to you.

the rest of the lessons carried on smoothly, with yangyang always trailing behind and asking you questions. you didn't mind though, you liked helping people. plus, he was cute. you had learned a lot about him and you told him a bit about yourself. honestly he seemed like a nice, genuine person who was unfortunately a bit clumsy.

on your way to lunch, yangyang bumped into his fifth locker of the day.

clang! it sounded, as his shoulder rammed right into the locker.

"gosh! yang, you need to be careful. you shouldn't walk so close to the lockers anyways." you said, highly concerned about him.

he just chuckled and replied, "i'm okay, i've had much worse accidents."

"umm, okay? let's hurry to lunch." you replied before grabbing yangyang's hand and dragging him throughout the halls.

-

the lunchroom was completely packed by the time you arrived. as usual it was chaotic. there were freshmen screaming and acting like crackheads, sophomores and juniors being loud and extra and seniors just trying to ignore it all.