// 5 //

Faith means living with uncertainty feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark.

Faith is the light that guides you throw darkness.

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.

Faith is taking the best and first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

But right now Veeda's faith was taking a turn. Which she had idea and wanted to go with it.

Her faith was, she was married to the one person who she always saw as her brother's friend and her father's family friend. But she had accepted her faith while repeating the three words three times with her heart and soul. But starting her marital life with him was not easy. Shee wanted to know him.

And for that Veeda started observing Hammad and realized how busy he is in his life. Waking up around 5 after praying fajir then he would leave for his morning workout session. His breakfast was fresh juice with dry fruit and 5 boiled eggs with 3 yolks and 5 whites.

Then he would leave to his office in Army base. After his work or some operations or training he would go to his academy to check on other armies and their trainings.

Veeda noticed that he takes care of himself and his family a lot. The time that he gives to his mother and his siblings, would shocked as well overwhelmed her.

Hammad was treating Muska like his own daughter while he was strict with Musa. He wanted him to focus on his studies then he would decide what to do with his life. Musa was a fun loving man much different than Hammad. His jolly nature would always burst her in fits of laughter.

But Hammad's attitude toward her was different. He was caring for her yet he was possessive. His possessiveness was not hidden from her as she could see and feel it.

When he would come from his academy around 9 at night, then he would have a shower followed by his dinner. Veeda also noticed that his eyes were on her every now then. But she had no courage to look at his intense eyes. And in room, they were sleeping in same bed but with distance, among the mentioned distance, he would keep his hand on her waist and hugged her from back. Veeda liked that warmness and that was soothing for her.

River can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. And in here Veeda wanted to end their awkwardness and wanted to be friends if not lovers. And the silent awkwardness between them. She wanted to flow like river and indulge in him. But she also knew that it was not an easy path to walk as in these 2 weeks of their marriage she realized few things about him. About his nature, his habits, his likes and dislikes. So she knew that Hammad is a difficult person to deal with.

It was around 9 when he returned from his academy. Entering the main lounge he saw his mother waiting for him but another person was waiting for him. Hammad had noticed that after few days of his marriage, when he started to resume his work, Veeda was beside him in his every need as a good wife and he appreciated that but still one thing was irritating him and that was her quietness and agitation in front of him. He wanted her to talk to him and ask him how was his day or what she did during the day and when he decided to take the lead and ask her, But she would answer him shortly with lower eyes. He mentally sighed and went inside.

'' asalamu alaikum mom'' he greeted his mother but with his tired voice. Hammad was not fond of taking leaves and he wanted to resume his work right after his marriage but his mother made him to take leave and he reluctantly took 3 days leave. But after resuming his work, he realized a lot was pending and he had to work extra to cover up the work.