// 13 \\

It's been said '' time heals all wounds, but it's not true. The wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting its sanity, cover them with scar tissues and the pain lessens. But it's never gone.

Though every wound have its own story but you don't need words to tell stories. The scar and pain will narrate. The gloomy skin will add details to it.

And the empty soulless eyes will reflect the genuineness. Time will make the wound look darker and deeper but at the same time it will make you learn of how to live with it. it needs courage. It takes a lot of slow steps to be able to break free of your broken self. Tip toeing on the shell with the fear that it may break down.

Even the moon passes through phases to return to full. But both of them were in the same place.

He was adamant and she was stubborn.

It cost him a lot. His ego was the wall that he had to break but to say that he was glad with the turn of events was a complete lie. He faced a riot and she continued to mutiny him but her rebellion act took him off guard. Life was changed for them and she changed him unknowingly.

He was changed to be hard or to be good, hot like lava and cold like ice. Everybody could notice it but none asked him anything.

At the same time he was happy for someone else. Though he would not deny that he was shocked at first, but then he was glad as he never saw this coming from someone so underground. He was in fact happy for her as at least someone was happy among them. And he did his part to give her the happiness that she was seeking though it cost him the anger of his royal family but not again as he didn't wanted to listen to the rules and then regret again as he did before.

He was at peace seeing her at peace after ages and he would never harm her peace nest for any cost. He was shocked on her bravery, she managed to escape the claws of Royal family and he was glad that she did it even though he knew the consequences but he wrapped it under sheets as nobody got the news of it. he made it look like he left her though the reality was that Zaida asked him for her freedom and he granted it after thinking a lot all the pros and cons. Weighing them but either side, it was good for her and her child. And he would be damned to not think of that innocent girl of few days old.

He remembered that very night when he was informed about Zaida delivering a girl late at night. But when she was born, Rayan was not around as he was on a tour of KSA back then. The first thing he did after landing back after a week of her being born in the royal family, he straight went to the main mansion and met her. His mother looked at him when he entered Zaida's room. Zaida was shocked too see him there as he never met her in her room. she frowned but the line on her forehead cleared when she saw him stalking toward the cod. His mother handed him the little angle and that instant look melted his heart but when she opened her eyes and looked at him, dark brown eyes stared back at him. same like her father. Hama.

He smiled and felt pain of losing his brother. How much he wanted to see his unborn child, and how much he wanted to have a daughter.

'' I am so happy Rayan. I just can't explain in words.'' Hama said with a tone filled of love and affection. Rayan looked at his brother and smiled. He could clearly see how much he was happy and he was happy for his brother. It was clear that Hama was happy with his wife and the love could be seen by any one which they had for each other.

'' I really want to have a daughter'' the smile on his face faded and it didn't go un-notice by Rayan. He frowned looking at the strained face of his brother. His happiness was gone.

Rayan put his hand on his shoulder and Hama turned to him. taking a shaky breath, he put the cigar in ash tray.

'' what is it?'' Rayan's rough voice, made him to look at his brother. They were more than brother. They were friends and Adil was the bestest friend they could ever ask for. He was more than a brother for them.