Part 2 above the clouds and below the ground

A loud yell of frustration echoed throughout the empty halls a darkly lit cavern.
A clash of metal and rock as someone threw a decorative chair against the wall.

Alone in the dark was a golden eyes figure drapped in black.
His face was twisted in anger and frustration as he glared down at a tattered map of the world.

"How could I have been so careless" he hissed, crumpling up the parchment and throwing it to the ground.
He dematerialized into the darkness, reappearing in a large library.
He grabbed a book, flipping through pages like his life depended on it.
Because it did.

He mumbled loudly to himself as he scanned the pages.
Dark magic... He needed a plan. Anything. After his slip up on Christmas night the guardians could be here any moment.

He threw the book and grabbed a new one.

Finally after almost an hour of frantic searching, he screamed out in frustration and blasted the wall with a sharp Beam of black sand.
It left a hole in the case, books torn into millions of pieces.
He watched the destruction for a moment, his whole body panting as he let his anger vent.

On the wall, he noticed his sand starting to move.

Watching cautiously, he picked up the torn book the sand was gravitating towards.
He opened it up, instantly feeling a surge of dark energy.
A few words caught his gaze and a crooked smile grew across his twisted features.

Finally, it seemed fate was on his side.

--

Hovering silently above the ground, pitch waved his hands as he worked. Around him dark sand seemed to slither with his every move.
He hummed a soft tune, his golden eyes glowing in the dim light.

His expiriment was going rather well.

On the table a now black colored mouse scurried around. Pitch snapped his fingers and the mouse stopped, turning to look at him with dead red eyes.

"How interesting. Funny, I never imagined I would find something this.... Perfect." The boogyman said to himself.
Behind him a nightmare snorted softly.

Pitch closed his fist and the mouse
Let out a squeak of pain, falling over as the darkness faded from it's fur. 
Black sand started leaking out from a long gash on its side, leaving it cold and lifeless.
Pitch stared at it with an expressionless face.

He turned, looking out towards one of his nightmares.

"Go. Find the little snow prince" he commanded.

His horses neighed loudly and took off into the sky.

Pitch turned back to the glowing globe, the book in his hand slowly disintegrating into dust as he destroyed it.
No one needed to know what was in it.

He stared silently as dark sand crept around the artifact, snuffing out the light.
A small smile played on his face.

Finally... It was his turn.

He would have his revenge... And the guardians little toy would be his. Where he belonged.

He turned, cracking his knuckles a bit as he smirked. The thought of it gave him a rush of power.

Soon Jack would realise the truth about the world... One way or another.

He raised his hand, a swirling shadowy blade forming from it.
It was his turn now.

///

Jack sat in the window seal as he watched Jamie and his girlfriend set the table for dinner.