Chapter 4 : The Peaceful Day of Richard's Family

The dinner end well and Iris went to her bedroom leaving her new baby brother with their parents for some matters.

Matty, Iris personal maidservant following her Young Miss quitely. Matty felt that her Young Miss today looks so dashing and noble when she wear the boy clothes. It make Young Miss expression become sharp with thoughtful eyes.

When Matty still fangirling her Young Miss, they arrived in front of Iris bedroom. Iris ordered Matty to bring two glass of milk to her bedroom. Matty still bewildered why her Young Miss wants two glass of milk when she sleep alone. But she throw the thoughts in the pit of holes and obeyed the ordered.

When Iris see Matty shadow have leave, she went in her bedroom and change to white pyjama. She let her long silver hair down and didn't tied it.

She still thinking about the plot story when a knock sounds. She get up from her fluffy bed and open the door. A fluffy black hair and adorable large shiny ruby eyes and petite body standing in front of her.

" Big.. big sister..."

" En. Come in."

A joyful and happiness expression flashes on Zaire face. He immediately went in and nervously stood in front of Iris.

" Big sister... are we going to sleep now?"

" huh? Ah.. yes. Climb on."

Two kids climb on the fluffy bed awkwardly. Zaire reach out his hand to hold Iris hand but Iris hug him instead.

" Mhmm.. You're so thin and small.. obviously in not the standard height and weight of boys around yours age.."

" That... big sister hate me cause I'm thin now?"

A pitiful appearances on the cutie face make Iris feel guilty suddenly.  Maybe because of dotting feeling from past life to her little brother or the bad ending on this cutie pie according to main plot make her heartache.

" How can this big sister bear to hate you? On the future, there wouldn't be a day I will hate you, understand? So please believe in me and also yourself."

Soft smile appeared on her face as she pet Zaire fluffy black hair. Zaire face reddened and he throw himself to Iris and hug Iris waist tightly as he hide his face.

Amused by Zaire childish behaviour, Iris laughed and pull the blanket to cover them.

While they still tightly hug each other, Matty come in and put two glass of milk on the table. After said goodnight to her mistress and new young master, she left quickly to settled the other jobs.

Iris get up from bed following by Zaire and take the milk on the table. She give a glass of milk for Zaire before and take herself after satisfied when Zaire drink his milk. Iris finished her milk and took Zaire finished milk and put it together with her glass on the tray back.

They go to the bathroom and wash their face and brush their tiny shiny teeth. After that, Iris wipe Zaire face first with a soft towel then her. They both climb back the bed and lay down. They staring at each other and feel their eyes slowly closed as the sleepiness hit them.

" Sleep my little baby brother. Sweet dreams.."

" En.. You too.. Big sister."

Iris close her eyes and drifted to the dreamland. Zaire noticed the change of Iris breath pattern and it look like her in deep sleep. Zaire snuggles and hug Iris waist before close his eyes too.

' Big sister.. i like you...'

Tomorrow morning...

Richard's Mansion is having a great breakfast and talk. After the breakfast, Duke Zachary went to his office room with gloom face as he want to stay with his baby girl and boy. But Duchess Irina smile became more sweet and the dark aura on her grow. Duke Zachary immediately run with sweats on his forehead when Duchess Irina suggest to accompanied him.