Chapter 6 : Tea Garden☕🍽🍮🥧🍩🍪🍰🥛🍫

Ellison : 😭

Zachary : 😒

After a while of sad melodrama from Ellison, he started to put a serious face and talk to Zachary.

" Zac, let our children go outside and play with themselves. Lilya and you stay, we will holding our discussion about 'that'."

After listened what Ellison says, Duke Zachary face started to be serious too. Although Queen Lilya still with a calm face, anxiety in her eyes didn't fade.

Iris who keep listened what adults chatting feel a depressed atmosphere and look at Duke Zachary.

" Father, I'm the oldest one between us the childs. I will take care Zaire, Crown Prince and the Princess. So don't worry about us. Just go for yours meeting." said Iris with expressionless look.

Duke Zachary look in his daughter eyes who same like him and sighed.

" Ah, then I will trouble you Miss Iris. Please take care of my son and daughter. A maid will guide you to the garden." said Queen Lilya first before Duke Zachary can says anything.

" Is my pleasure. Zaire, His Highness and Her Highness, please.." - Iris

Elliot and Elyssa look at each other and noticed their parents busy and get out following by Iris and Zaire who holding Iris hand. Zaire take a last glance at Duke Zachary before leave.

After the children leave, the adults start a serious discussion about 'that'.

________________________________________

Back to Iris and the other kids..

" Hmm.. Well, we didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves. I will start first. My name is Iris Richard. Just call me Iris."

After they leave the royal study room and a maid lead them to the garden, they settle down and the maidservant are serving the dessert and some tea and milk.

They awkwardly adjust their face for looking natural and friendly. Iris know they didn't even say anything to themselves and nervously wait for someone to break the stiff atmosphere.

And... as the oldest one, she start first.

" Zaire." said Zaire with a blank expression.

" Ah.. I.. I mean! Hm.. My name.. is.. Elyssa. Just call me Lysa." The princess or Elyssa Heave shyly told her name with a bashful looks.

" My name is Elliot Heave. Just call me Eli."

" I'm sorry but we didn't use honorific when we speak with Your Highness and the princess. Should we continue with honorific or just with yours name?" ask Iris after she felt more comfortable to chats without adding the honorifics.

" Without." Both Alyssa and Elliot talk.

" Okay then. So Lysa, I'm 9 years old and older than your elder brother a year. So you can call me big sister if you like it." smilingly Iris tell Alyssa and Elliot.

With her calculations, Alyssa is a 5 years old and Elliot is 8 years old. Zaire is 6 years old and herself is 9 years old.

Alyssa stunned to see Iris suprised smile as the other seem like a cold person. Never expected that she will smile at her (lysa) so suddenly.

On her mind and teaching from Queen Lilya, she can understand a girl must have a great manner and shouldn't copy or do some rough things like a boy. But.. Iris in front of her so daring to wear a boy clothes and look so dashing in it.

For Elliot, when he hear that Iris tell Alyssa can call her big sister even though he and Iris just a year difference. A young prince like Elliot feel he proud pride be crumbled...