Remus Lupin Kinks/Love Life

-Likes teasing in class.

-Gets mad when teased>Leads to angry Remus and his punishment in the bedroom}Usually the collar.

-Demanding>Likes throwing orders and doesn't like receiving them}Doesn't take no as an answer.

-When provoked in the bedroom>Angry at other}Is the type to throw other harshly against wall-wolf like-and hold them up by the shirt with other arm against throat, lust in eyes, telling other what they did wrong (eg. Teased him in class and what he's going to 'do' to them. (eg. Collar).

-Likes to use handcuffs.

-Probably has a Daddy kink.

-Out of the bedroom>When not horny as heck, is as sweet as a gentleman.

-Gets tips from Sirius who advises to show wolf side>The dominant side.

-Like to go on dates that don't end up in the bedroom.

-Likes cute touches. (eg. Arm around waist, holding hands, piggy back rides).

-Likes to mark.

-Likes to be in control of the others orgasm>Likes to take the reins and determine when and how the other comes. Usually done repeatedly (Usually as teasing).

-Into the whole discipline thing as seen above.

-Doesn't do the dirty 24/7 due to not being that kind of guy, but puts in special effort when the time comes. (Or is just horny as heck leading up to the full moon, around this time of month isn't really known as the 'sweet love' time due to other being guaranteed to not be leaving the room without at least some sort of injury;))

-Gives good massages.