Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and I looked over at my phone. There were twelve new messages. ^ From Courtney, one from Lilly, two from Alexis, one from Miley, and two from Liam.

Courtney: Haley we need to talk now

Courtney: Haley it’s really important

Courtney: if you don't reply I am going to come to the hospital

Lilly: hey I am going to come vast you!

Miley: Can I come see you today?

Courtney: BITCH ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW

Alexis: hey babe how you doing I'm going to come see my girlyy

Alexis: I am going to take that as a yes

Courtney: omigod I am going to kill you

Liam: Hey we need to talk

Courtney: Liam did something last night, we need to talk now!

Liam: I am going to come see you today I need to tell you something.

All of these messages were so confusing! Okay so 5 people were coming to see me. I called Courtney but it went straight to voicemail so I called Alexis, Miley, and Lilly and told them to come visit me. I replied to Liam and said he could come see me in a few hours.

Alexis got there first. She greeted me by saying, "Hey beautiful how’s my bestest friend in the whole world!"

I laughed and said I wasn't doing my best. She asked me if she could call Harry on my phone so I gave her my phone. Lilly came next. She came over and hugged me and I talked to her for a while. She always makes me laugh. She asked me how Louis' ass looked and I told her it was as wonderful as usual. Courtney was the only one who has met them so I knew the other girls were dying to meet them.

Miley came last. She tripped on the stairs while coming up to see me so when she walked in she had an ice pack on her leg. I laughed and she hugged me and we talked for a while. I told her I had a guy for her and that made her happy.

We all started to talk and all of the sudden the door flew open. Courtney came running in and yelled my name.

"Haley I need to tell you something." she said.

She walked over to my bed and showed me her phone. I looked at it and after 10 seconds I started crying. It was a picture of Liam kissing a girl last night at a club. I knew we weren't dating but I really thought he liked me. I guess I was wrong.