Aubrie Roxanne Lewis

Standing in the corridor awaiting the sneak peak of my favorite biology teacher, he seemed too artistic to be teaching bio but that's what made him desirable. He has it all, well cultured, good looks, good humour, intelligence and just a gentleman overall. Including having a wife and child

Most of the time I'd slap myself for trying to get his attention, but other times I'd just let it be, what's the harm in that, he probably doesn't even take note that I'm flirting with him

There he is right on time,coming from a distance, I immediately adjust my cleavage and hair to "accidentally" bump into him

"Hey, be careful there," he gripped onto mh shoulders to help me regain balance. He just had no idea how flustered it made me feel, I swear he would flirt back sometimes.

"Aha, will do. Uhm, that's a nice new coat you have on," I say slowly pushing limitations with each word.

"Oh well, thank you Ms Lewis. I didn't think any of my students would notice," he said.

Someone who isn't into you wouldn't say something like that, but he also studentzoned me with those words, but it's for the best.

"Auby!" my friend, Eliza, had called out from the corridor," I see you and Mr Dreamy eyes are getting to know each other well," she smirked knowing how crazy I was over Mr Dreamy - uhm - I mean Mr Graham. Eliza was your general goth girl with her horoscopes and fortune telling type of interests.

I roll my eyes, "ugh, talk to me when the sky people of yours tell me that Mr Dreamy eyes is secretly in love with me"

"First of all, it's horoscopes, with the Stars, and not the sky you uncultured swine. Secondly, tonight is going to be strange for all of us Miss Know-nothing-at-all."
"Why?"
"The planets will align and zombies will rise"
"Ha-ha very funny"
"Okay maybe there won't be any zombies, but the planets will be aligning so expect strange things tonight"
"As though things are very normal right now," I said, "I have to get going now , it's Mr Dreamy eyes class. I can't be late before somebody else takes the front seat and gets the best view"

I ran down the corridors, a bit too early, seeing something I've never seen before. My perfect taken man  was outside having a smoke. I waited till he was done to face him and get a seat
I imagine about how he would smoke after they have a hot and heavy session for about an hour or so, depending on how well he can handle all the desire I had bottled up to be unleashed on him. Turning red and the only one sitting there in a daydream, I didn't notice him staring at me.

"Miss, are you okay"
I snap out of it, "Uh uhm, yes, yes I'm just fine"
"Where are the rest of your classmates?"
"They're probably running uhm late," I jittered, his voice was heavenly and to reply back to it was a task
He got from his seat and rolled up his sleeves. The 45° weather couldn't match up to the heat he radiate from the little things he did.

He walked up to my bench and ruffled his hair,"so do you need help with anything that you haven't gotten a grasp on yet"

I turned crimson wondering if he could hear her my heartbeat, "uhm n-no, j-just, no nothing"

The other students entered and our moment was over.

Soon after, class was done and the day went by faster than our alone time.

I jumped into bed staring at the ceiling with a big, What if?He likes me I know it

He likes me I know it. The way he acts, the way he looks at me and the way he purposely does those things to tease. How can I tell him to drop the act and just give in. Ugh, but I wouldn't even go that far with things. Why can't I just be normal!
But, what if it was just a once of thing. To be honest I don't even know what I want from him.
I could feel myself slowly dozing off at these confusing thoughts, eventually seeing him in a fazed state. There he was again, but all mine, I could do anything I wanted.
I ask him, "Why do I want you but can't have you at the same time?"

Being a biology teacher he definitely had a scientific answer to almost make me feel better about things, but maybe if I paid attention to the things he said in class instead of staring at his blue eyes and overall perfection, I would be able to let him give me an answer given that he can only be mine in my mind

"Just give in," he whispers to me.

It's a dream, he's saying what I wants him to say but things slowly became more vivid.

As midnight struck in the real world, the planets were aligned....in dreamland things became a bit too real for me. Us in class together, I wasn't afraid, his head resting on my lap running my hand through his curly brown hair.

He smiled, "I know you love me"

I woke up, disappointed, the dream ended too soon.

I was done and ready once again back at school, standing in the corridor awaiting his appearance first thing in the morning.

But he hadn't arrived...