Introduction

The world of romances and crushes are far more complicated than we play them out to be. People falling in love, getting married and living happily ever after, constantly only having eyes for each other.... forever and always. Never having an attraction for someone else at all because it is not possible and immoral.

Turn the tables, you have no one, married people are off limits because you're not a homewrecker and never planned to be, but why do you still feel like you're flirting with your married teacher or daydreaming about your ex's brother, that is INSANE. You can't even help yourself. You've fallen for them, and it's wrong.

Well, just because you're meant to play a part in society and stick to it, doesn't mean there's an emotional stop light and biology shows you very well how it doesn't care about your status in society.

Married people feel the same biology, they're still human as well. Nobody acts on it because they know it's wrong, sometimes that decision can be altered and affected by something small, which makes doing the wrong thing feel right. The concoction for affairs.

Here we will be beside four people faced with that challenge of choosing between their emotions or moral values, happiness or upholding their place in society. Slowly taking others down with them, without even realizing the little yes and no answers mattered.

This is ....The Butterfly Effect.