Leftover loyalists or chaotic servants

Space marines(Umbra wolves)

Vs

Chaos space marines(Red Corsairs)

Seeing servants of their "gods" becoming more and more common in this galaxy fills us with both disgust and motivation to purge them all

Seeing servants of their "gods" becoming more and more common in this galaxy fills us with both disgust and motivation to purge them all. A warband descended on one of the imperium's worlds, we began our pursuit. The imperium's new "primaris" marines will assist us out of revenge for their fallen. After landing on the orange desert planet, we took our  positions and hold the line. The traitors charge at us with a demon's rage while their heavy gunners remain in the rear, picking some of us off. Sending the stormraven gunship to take care of them, we've focused our fire on the raptors, losing our melee specialists in the battle. As the Demon Prince joins in the carnage, the primaris marines engages it to buy us time. Meanwhile, the gunship was shot down but not before taking out their heavy hitters. Suffering heavy casualties on our side, I issued a retreat order for the remaining troops. While I wish to fight to the last man, I also wish for us to survive long enough to kill the original sinners. Therefore, some of us escaped to our ship successfully and live to fight another day.