Chapter 9: Found

Meanwhile…

Everything went black as you opened your eyes and found yourself in UA once again, a rush of emotions filling your chest as your breathing sped up. Even if it’s just been a week you had no idea how much you missed your school, and the people in it…

God you hoped they were okay.

Quickly you made your way inside, and you gasped when you stopped to see All-Might and Vlad King standing in front of Bakugo for some reason, and the explosive blonde didn’t look happy at all when the adults started to scold him.

“Have you any idea what kind of danger you were going to put yourself in?”

“You’re lucky we caught these men before they could take anyone else.”

“Did you see the video?!”

“Of course we did.”

“We already alerted the pro-heroes in Hokkaido.”

“They’re not moving fast enough!”

“I understand your concerns Young Bakugo…”

The voices sounded like screams that made you wince as you also saw a worried and somewhat frantic looking Izuku among Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki. If what you heard was true, then that means they saw your video and they got the message.

They were all still here, you could see all of your friends. They were all okay…

All-Might said that they caught the men. Your friends were safe.

They looked so sad though, so worried. Even Bakugo looked like he was sad but his anger served to mask all of that. You didn’t know why he was being scolded, but you could still tell that he was upset, and so was Izuku for that matter.

At least they were safe and still all together…

You missed them so much…

Your eyes snapped wide open the second you blinked for just a moment, a small gasp leaving your mouth as you were back to the room with Shinsou, the fire still going as the two of you stood in front of it.

“What happened?” He asked you with a concerned voice.

“I saw… I saw everyone… All-Might and… 1-A… they’re all okay… All-Might said that… they caught men so… they got my message.” You managed to say once you recollected everything you just saw, but you regretted not being to talk to anyone this time. But you didn’t have any technology to help you with that right now.

And you couldn’t help but tear up a bit when you saw your Izuku and Bakugo after a week of being away from them. “I think… I think we might be… okay… I heard Vlad King say that… they called pro-heroes here.” Through your emotions, you could sigh in relief at the newfound hope easing your stiff shoulders.

This seemed to also relax Shinsou as he also gave a silent, relieved sigh when he thought that the two of you might just be rescued. You and him could finally go back home, alive…

“Good… you did good…” He made sure to praise you, even giving you a small smile as you blushed warmly and grinned happily at him, taking his hand in yours. “We did good… don’t sell yourself short. We made it this far because you managed to carry my ass…” Snickering you didn’t see how much he started blushing when he felt your familiar fingers in his hand.

He liked how your hand felt in his.

“R-Right… we did do good… how’s your hand?” However, he remembered that one of your hands was still hurt and the hand you were using to hold his was the same one. “It’s itching a bit…” You suddenly said somewhat reluctantly, which kind of alarmed Shinsou.