(CG)Laughing jack x (bb)Jeff

[ This video is not mine 'The quiet guy' is the person who made it]

Laughing Jack's POV
       I woke up early in the morning to hear Jeff crying. I got out of bed and went into his room. I opened the door to see jeff sitting on the floor,shaking,and with a big blanket laying on top of him. As soon I took one step into the room Jeff crawled quickly over to me.
     "What's wrong Jeffy?" I asked. He gripped onto me harder and started to cry again "scwary!" He said sounding very scared. "Why are you so scared baby?" I said holding him in my arms. Jeff then pointed to the window. It was raining outside with a bit of thunder. I hugged my little baby to my chest and sat down on the floor near Jeff's crib.
   I pat the top of his head to reassure him. He calmed down and snuggled himself into my chest. I relaxed to the sound of the rain falling softly. Soon out of the laid back daze of mind faded so I could pay attention to Jeffy.
   When I looked down see Jeff sleeping. His eyes were wide open but still he was sleeping. I smiled to myself,stand up,and put Jeffy back in his crib. I love my baby boy so much.
    I walked to the boor and left the room silently. I went back to my room and listened to the soft sound of the rain,then I fell back to sleep. But not before saying "Goodnight baby boy.".