Chapter 1: What happened?

Slenderman's Pov
   I was in my office tidying up while while my pastas were eating dinner. I guess I'll wait here for a while until they're done.

                  (20 minutes later)

I heard crying and screaming coming from downstairs. I quickly teleported into the dining room. The only thing is that my pastas are now...babies?! How did this happen? They were all on the floor crying. Well this is going to take some effort.
   I grabbed them with my tentacles and walk into the living room. I sit them on the couch. "Slendy!" baby Hoodie said while jumping on the couch. I stepped back "Okay children what happened?"
I asked. Baby LJ raised up and said "I don know swendy.".
    Toby was pulling Nina's hair while she cried,EJ was eating one of his kidneys,Masky and Hoodie were babbling to each other,and LJ had Jeff locked into a bear hug.
   It looks like I'll need some help. I heard the telephone ring so I went to answer it. I picked up the phone and heard Clockwork's voice.

"Hello,Slendy?"
"Yes,what's wrong?"
"Remember I went on that mission this morning. Well some of the others came to help me after they had dinner and..."
"And...they're babies?"
"Wait?! How did you know?"
"The pastas that are with me have also turned into babies so I need you to bring the rest of them and help me take care of them."
"Okay I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone. So this means that Clockwork has Jane,Ben,Liu,and Sally. Well this is going to be one weird adventure.