The Moon Cried Back 🌙ChandlerXKeanu

Chandler walked down the glass stairs beautifully. His short brown hair blew as much as it could in the wind, which blew through its house somehow. He knew his fate was soon and wanted to see his most beloved, not counting his mistress Robert E. Speedwagon. Chandler could see him, down, at the bottom of the stairs. Black hair, brown eyes, suit and tie to match. Breath taking, as always. Keanu Reaves. Chandler's forbidden love. He was so close yet so far, the stairs seeming to take almost fanfictionly long, but it would all be worth it. They would be married and have kids. Grow old and die together, a less tragic and more politically correct version of Romeo and Juliet. Finally he seemed close. Then, suddenly he fell. It was odd, why was he falling, there was nowhere to trip. Was he shot, lost in thought. Who knows. I should have stuck with the idea that these glass stairs were probably going to be a death trap. Oh well, to late, and now he was falling. What a cruel world.
Keanu had turned to see his love falling down the stairs. A panic struck through him. The glass stairs were so dumb. Why did he suggest them. Chandler must have tripped on his long Cinderella-esk dress, it's flowing beauty breath taking. This was a tragedy, and on their wedding day! It was like a deranged fan fiction, such a bad idea to add. But here Chandler was falling into Keanu's arms.
"Chandler, are you ok!?"
"No you idiot, I just fell down the stairs. That's just so anime!"
"Oh, well don't worry, I'll make sure you don't die"
They heard someone from the back yell for help.
Chandler died then, his last words. "Is that... a JoJo reference..?"