Panini

wazzup fuckers,,I'm back and brought some smut with me :)) Ye school started and I forgot again about this,,so how bout I stfu and you continue reading

Cody pov

I followed jr into the bath room and got inside the big stall

in there was jr waiting for me,, big large boner and everything, Jesus christ I was so turned on

in there was jr waiting for me,, big large boner and everything, Jesus christ I was so turned on. No offense ken but this probably much better then your plastic ass. I closed/locked the stall behind me as jr came walking up to me with a huge as smile. He got to his knees and slowly started taking my pants off

Probably like 5 minutes later,,

Some student walked by the boys bathroom and heard "Ah fuck cody!~ MM yeah,, stick it back in,mm you're so big!~" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They immediately walked off with a scared face

Jr pov

After I got off cody we just sat on the cold ass floor processing what just happened. We looked up at eachother and smiled,,we put on our clothes and went back to our classroom. "Where in the hell where you dudes!?" Joseph looked at us "We where doing arts and crafts in the bathroom and got glue everywhere" cody winked at me. I chuckled and sat in my seat.

Jackie Chu still hasn't noticed that we were gone because we was still teaching like nothing happened sksk.
For the rest of class cody kept throwing paper balls at me saying "I had fun ;)" with a dick drawn on it too, Joseph got suspicious but at the same time didn't give a fuck.

After school

Me and cody were giggling and looking at eachother like little girls the whole way to my house. After we went to my room cody sat on the bed and just smiled,, I'm guessing he really enjoyed that well both of us
"So" I turned to look at him "let's do it again but more aggressively ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" "Eh why not" I'm Pretty sure we looked like bunnys having sex.

After we were finished chompy came in "hi boy" I pat his head, I went downstairs to feed him and left the back door open for him to go pee. Chef pp was on the couch watching TV,probably boring news or some shit. Cody came downstairs "jr I'm still horny can we do it again?" "Cody we already had it twice, let my pp have a break" I pointed at it "Then at least suck my pp" I thought for a second "Sure why not"
We ran to my room and locked the door.

if you dudes have any suggestions of what jr and cody should do for future stories comment and I'll probably pick it :D (it'll be big help sksk)