Puppy

Narrator P.O.V.

"Well, would you look at that~?" A teenage boy smirked as he saw a small puppy in the middle of the woods as the lights of a small cabin faintly lit through the darkness surrounding it, wagging its tail as he stared at him and his friends who held pocket knives. Completely oblivious to their situation.

"I think we found a little playmate, should we let our little buddy find out what we do for fun?~" The small puppy just kept wagging its tail and looking at the teenagers with a innocent and lovely look until they slowly inched closer, the puppy slowly laid itself on the ground as its tail popped out and began to turn into that of a sharp needle-like tail.

"Wh-what the..."

The puppy kept looking innocent until the sound of bones crunching and flesh tearing as the puppy grew to a gargantuan size, twice the size of the teenagers as more eyes tore through the skin and large rows of teeth began to pop out as it let out a growl filled with hunger and malice.

"M-... Mommy..."

The large dog-like creature went for the teenager with the pocket knife, completely ripping him to shreds with his teeth as the screams of pain and horror died with the boy being swallowed into the beast's stomach.

"RUN!"

The teenagers scattered as they went their own separate ways, each one getting lost within the woods as they tried to hear if the beast was looking for them. Only hearing the large thuds from the beast as it walked in between the trees.
A deep, booming voice echoed as it slowly inched closer and closer

"Come out~."

One of the teenagers scrambled for his phone, the lights of the cabin were on so there had to be something nearby to give signal, right? He proceeded to grab his phone, only to be met with a huff on his neck as he slowly turned to meet the several eyes of the beast. The screams echoed throughout the woods as only one remained and hid under a large and old tree that had a hole where a person could fit in.

Only that, in a few minutes, he was met with the growling of the beast right in front of him, charging at him and clawing at the tree as the teenager screamed for help.

"Lucifer!"

A man yelled out as the beast flinched and lowered its head, slowly walking towards him as it licked his face.

"Sorry about that... Are you ok?"
The man asked as he inched closer, the teenager quickly ran behind the man and pointed at the beast.

"That THING killed my friends!"

"Is that so? Well, guess you're his type of meal~."

The young boy looked at him with wide eyes as he tried to run back into the hole, only to be grabbed by his wrist and tossed onto the floor.

"Lucifer, mind giving me my axe?"

The beast whimpered as it twitched and made some crunching sounds before pushing an axe out of the side of its body, walking towards his master and letting him take the axe as the man placed his foot on the boy's back and applied pressure so he couldn't crawl away.

"My name is Christopher, Christopher Black. It was nice knowing you~." Once he finished his introduction, he swung at the boy's head and managed to split it in half, pulling out the axe and letting Lucifer eat the corpse.

(Name is relevant for a future update i plan to do)