Chapter 4

"We know about your abilities".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Park Jimin POV
I stared at the two men standing in front of us. We know about your abilities, is what Namjoon said. But how does he know? We've stayed under the radar.

"How do you know"? Taehyung asked. "The authority found out somehow and now will try and kill you because of this". I just stood in my place, horrified not only at them knowing about our powers, but also that they would kill us if they found us.

"How can we trust you"? I asked finally. "Come to ************** at 5:00pm sharp. Ok"? We both nodded and Namjoon and Seokjin then left. I turned to Taehyung as soon as they were out of sight.

"What are we gonna do"? I asked, my voice sounding shaky. Taehyung shrugged, but I could tell he was terrified now. "Have you seen the aueat all today"? He asked me.

"They appeared at my house, but I just said I was Baekhyun", I told him as we walked out of his office. After work, we were gonna go to Namjoon's house and find out how he knows about us.

After work

"Let's go Jimin"! Taehyung called out to me. I rushed to get out of my work clothes and ran out to his car, where he was already waiting at.

"Let's go", I said to him, hopping in the passenger seat and him sliding into the driver's seat. "Where to"? He asked me.

I loomed down at the piece of paper with the address on it, before looking it up on Google maps. "Turn right at 200m", the woman on Google maps said. Taehyung nodded and began driving.

After a few wrong turns, we finally arrived at the house. It was big and amazing. "Let's go knock, shall we"? I asked Taehyung, who killed the engine and hopped out, walking up to the door already.

I followed close behind him as we walked up to the door. He then knocked and we waited for 2 minutes. Then a boy with dark brown hair with pinks stripes through it opened the door.

"May I help you"? He asked. "We're here to see Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin", Taehyung spoke, only to get a weird look from the boy. "Names"?

I groaned. "Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin", I said to the boy. His eyes widened as he threw the door open, allowing us through. He then called out, "Guys! Taehyung and Jimin are here"!

In a matter of seconds, Namjoon appeared in a doorway with Seokjin looking over his shoulder. "Welcome. Just through this way. Jungkook, tou can come as well", Namjoon spoke, before turning back around and into the room.

The boy, Jungkook, followed close behind us as we entered their living room. "So are you gonna answer the question I asked at our work"? Taehyung asked Namjoon. He nodded before turning to a piece of paper and stared at it.

I rolled my eyes,  it then the paper started floating. "Telekinesis", I said, staring at the piece of paper as it landed back on the desk.

"Seokjin can manipulate the 4 main elements: Earth, Air, Water, Fire. Jungkook has Telepathy and lightning manipulation", Namjoon said, telling us who has what power. "What are your powers"? Jungkook asked us. I gulped.

But Taehyung spoke. "I have speed, so I could do a lap around the world in 30 minutes. That's how fast I am. And Jimin can manipulate nature"Taehyung told them.

"Ok. So how about we show each other our powers"? Seokjin suggested and everyone nodded.

"Ok, then let's go".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey my readers. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

In the next chapter, all it is gonna be is them just showing off their powers. That's all.

Well, that's all from me. Bye.