Chapter 3

Miley pov

"I am so sorry, my dickhead of a boss ain't giving me a leave today" Jenna said with a frown. "being a PA is sometimes so hard"

"well, that is alright. I will just get to know the city and buy more clothes" I said grinning.

"ah I feel so bad though" Jenna said combing her hair. "you came after a long time I can't even spend a day or two with you"

"Jenna, it's alright. I am here for two years. It's no big deal" I said walking over to her.

"well, alright. Give me a call every four hours and make sure you eat food and have fun" Jenna said giving me a smile.

"will do, Jenna" I said grinning as she went back into her room. I sighed and sat on the couch and took the remote in my hands as I went through the channels in the TV.

Jenna came back to the living room dressed in a black pencil skirt and a blue shirt with her hair let down loose highlight her curls. She had a light make up on, with some bright shade of red. "damn, Jen, which guy are you ready to torture with that outfit?" I asked eyeing her.

" a guy named Paul he was one night fling and now he is being a dick" she said adjusting her belt.

"let's hope your boss doesn't fuck you, like the way it happens in books" I said smirking.

"oh please, Mr Andrews is a numero uno of being a first class asshole especially to me. I don't expect him to even glance at me" Jenna said rolling her eyes.

"anyways, I am just saying" I said grinning.

"shut up, Miley. It's not gonna happen" Jenna said pointing her index finger at me as I pretended to zip my mouth. "God I hate you" she said and stomped back into her room again. She came out after a while with her bag and kissed my head.

"I am gonna go now, see you later and don't do anything stupid" "Jenna said and left the house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Miley " I heard a voice calling my name making me look around.

And then Stefan came with a girl towards me, the girl was only glaring at me for a long time." hey, Stefan "I said giving him a smile.

" this is Alexis, my best friend "he said pointing to the girl who was looking at me with narrowed eyes." you met her too, at the skating ring "

" yeah I remember, hey "I said and awkwardly waved my hand.

" hey "she said flatly.

Well, okay.

" you here for book collections? "Stefan asked.

" book collections? "I asked." they issue books in the library? "

" yeah, this library is tied with the school. After admission and choice selections of your electives the books will be given here "he said with a shrug.

" I, um, I didn't know that "I said wrapping my hand around my body." I just came here cause I got nothing better to do "

Stefan chuckled and said" it's alright, just check the school website and get the slip which has all your subjects and the librarian will give you your books "