Chapter 4

Miley pov

"well this place isn't creepy at all" I said gripping her hand.

"chill out, Emma's grave is kinda in the middle of no where. There will be lights here to guide people" Jenna said chuckling.

"well there isn't one here now" I mumbled.

Jenna just chuckled as she guided me to the grave which was exactly as she said, in the middle of nowhere. "God who knew you could decorate a grave" I mumbled looking at the colored tomb which had fairy lights on it.

"there was a rumor that these lights used to get switched on at the middle of the night" Jenna said removing all the dried flowers.

"you are kidding" I said as I took a step back.

"it was a rumor, it's not true" Jenna said and placed the white bag she was carrying on top of the tomb stone.

"don't do that Emma might get angry" I said taking the white bag from her hands.

"okay fine, then keep placing a stone on the ground so that the workers can arrange the lights so people can actually get here tomorrow " Jenna said sighing.

"so we are going back?" I asked as we started walking in the same direction we came. "there is no cool place around here?"

"you won't stay in a place full of tombstones but don't mind staying in a place which is cool on top of the graveyard?" Jenna asked.

"as long as zombies don't eat me" I mumbled dropping a stone with every step I took. 

Jenna shook her head as she pushed a branch away from her face as she walked. "so, you got any cute guys you are dating? "she asked, pushing another branch.

"I don't date, Jenna. I just hook up with guys" I said .

"I think in your generation you guys call that as being a player right?" she asked glancing at me.

"you could say that" I said chuckling. "what about you? You dating someone?"

"well, a guy named Robert was a past ex" Jenna said. "he proposed to me you know"

"what?" I asked alarmed. "why? I mean how? What happened?"

Jenna laughed and said "well, he proposed I got scared and I ran away. He took my rejection as an answer and never came after me"

"shit Jenna, I am sorry. Anyways , marriage ain't for people like us" I said. "it's better you didn't accept anyways"

"no it's not that I don't want marriage, I just - he isn't the right person I want to spend the rest of my life with" Jenna said sighing.

"how do you know who is the right person?" I asked.

"I don't know, it's a feel I guess" Jenna said shrugging. "anyways you will know"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My alarm woke me up at five in the morning. It's not that I wanted to wake up early, Jenna had sneakily set it up when I had gone to bed last night to wake me up early today. On the charity event day.