ɢɪʀʟs

hi babeys, i have had this cute story in my head all day, and im just going to try it. its a Sophia lilis x reader but if u guys dont want to read it thats okay, i just thought maybe this could be cute too : )

_______

3:43AM

i couldnt stop thinking about her. i couldnt stop even if i tried, i didnt mind if i thought about her, but its hurting me. mentally and physically.

im sitting up in my bed with my hands holding up my head. i think of something that might help. until i get up and rush to my closet, i pull out a ukulele case and pull out the small instrument.

i start playing random cords as i start to get a rhythm. i rush to get a piece of paper, i start writing words that come to my mind. 

i pull out my phone and start recording, the only light being the street lights that appears throw the crack in my curtain. 

4:57AM

i finally have a full song, i play it over an over again until i get the courage to send the long video full of my tears and shakey voice. i know its dramtic, but i couldn't hold anything else in.

6:34AM

i start getting ready for school, i slowly make my way in the shower. i hear a ding on my phone and rush over to it. 

sophia read the message !

i wait there with my head in my hands and wait for a response. i realize i wont get an answer and choke out a sob and get in the shower i start trying to wipe away the fallen tears but they dont go away. 

as im walking to school, i hear someone behind me. i turn around and see sophia and she hits a button on her phone

the song i wrote started playing

she choked out a small sob that only i could hear because i feel my heart break at that sob.

she mouths to me "im sorry" and i just shake my head and run to her and hug her as tight as i can 

she hugs me back and i feel the tears dripping down onto her shirt

i pull away

"but you like boys." i say and i start walking again leaving her to choke out another sob.

____

UH SO IM IN LOVE WITH ABBEY GLOVER AND UH I AM GONNA MARRY HERSDJFDJF