beyond this universe

richie and i have always been that couple that constantly fight, argue, and never say "i love you". we are never affectionate towards each other. i never knew why it was different for us and not for the others. it just has never been that way, he knows i love him and i know he loves me. but sometimes i wish he showed it.

currently richie has fallen asleep on the sofa while we were watching a movie, he was sleepy due to his lack of sleep last night, we went to a art museum yesterday with the losers. even though he is very unfocused and careless most of the time, he seemed to really enjoy looking at all the beautifully painted colors on a canvas. I really enjoyed watching him take his time, analyzing each stroke very carefully. 

i didnt even notice him opening his eyes until he said something 

"baby? what are you doing still awake? 

"thinking"

 i say staring at his freckles that are scattered across his pale skin.  and the messy curls that laid on his forehead, some longer than the others, which lead to them hitting his perfectly shaped nose. 

"about what?" he sat up and grabbed his glasses that he eventually grew into.

"you" i said still carefully analyzing each star that is on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. 

"well, you wanna tell me what you are thinking of me?" he said trying to make my focus on his eyes but failing as my eyes keep traveling around his facial features.

"like how your perfectly fair skin aches for me to place kisses on every bit, how your raven hair  curls in the way that not even heaven can describe, the perfect shape of your nose that leads down to your cheeks, leaving a small curve in between your cheeks and the bridge of your nose, how your cheeks bones are so close to your eyes that whenever youre in the sun, the light reflects off of it and has a glow, maybe the way your freckles, that remind me of stars, are scattered across this angelic face, the way your lips have a perfect curve that make me want to lock with mine forever, the perfect shade of your doughy eyes, your teeth have a stare back at you whenever you smile. and maybe just how cute your fragile body is, how you can hug someone and they could just fall under a spell. everything about you is so perfect."

 i say now staring into his eyes.

i can see his fair skin have a flash of pink that i could look at everyday.

"im so in love with you, and im sorry i dont say it often." i say

he gets a small grip of my hand, his thumb caressing the back of my small hand. 

"merci mon amour, je t'aime au delà de cet univers."

merci mon amour, je t'aime au delà de cet univers=   thank you my love, i love you beyond this universe.