Beacon, my disguise

(Y/n): POV.

Months have passed, and I've become quite skilled with the help of Morgana.

During the months before Beacon started, I've been doing several part-time jobs during the day to gather a good amount of money and during the night I acted as Joker.

I sharpened my skills, learned new moves and stole the corrupted desires of some bad people. Doing all of that, people began to start rumors about me, they called me the phantom. A lot of people don't know whether I'm real or not, but the cops just consider me a criminal that sends calling cards to people and change them some how.

But I don't do it all alone, Morgana helps out a lot with anything I need and my sister Futaba has helped me deal with computers and other technology related problems.

Beacon Academy would now start real soon and I was hoping to deal with a certain criminal before my life became more difficult because of school.

I was currently on the roof top of a dust shop, called Dust till Dawn. I found out that Roman Torchwick was going to rob this place, so I decided to catch him off guard by attacking him when he was making his escape.

Morgana: (on earpiece) How's everything looking out side Joker?

(Y/n): There coming. Make sure they don't kill anyone, okay Mona?

Morgana:(on earpiece) Roger.

As I was on the roof, Morgana was hiding in the ventilation system to keep a eye on them inside.

As Roman and his gang of gentleman entered the shop, I was getting ready to strike them when they came out.

Morgana:(on earpiece) Joker there might be a problem.

(Y/n): What's wrong?

(Crash)

Before I could get a answer, one of Roman's goons flew out the window and a red hooded girl began to battle Roman and his goons.

(Y/n): Well.... This might be a problem.

As I watched her fight, I noticed a goon trying to get her from behind, I decided to shoot him in the leg without giving away I was there.

(Bang)

Goon: Aaaghh!

The girl noticed him and quickly got rid of him.

After all of the goons were taken care of, she chased Roman to the roof of a building, there Roman escape to a Bullhead that was waiting for him.

I watched from the roof of the dust shop.

A huntress that I knew as Glynda Goodwitch appeared and helped the girl to try and capture Roman, but in the end he escaped.

Morgana: What's going on?

Morgana had arrived on the roof with me.

(Y/n): Roman got away. And Glynda is here.

Morgana: No worry's, we will get him next time.

(Y/n): Yeah. You remember the plan for when I go to Beacon?

Morgana: Don't worry, I got a place set up.

(Y/n): Good, let get going.

Me and Morgan left. And later I got ready to go to Beacon.

(Play opening song)