Clever Girls......

(Y/n): POV

It was a Saturday.

Everything was going well. I had finally dealt with Roman, sold his treasure and now could focus on Cinder and her fans.

Me and my team have been training more for the Vytal festival, plus I now have training sessions with the twins on Sundays. All in all, I've been doing a lot of training, but Saturday was completely free for me.

Roman has not woken up, but that's to be expected. It's normal for people who have aura and have had there treasure stolen, to be unconscious for a while. I just have to wait it out, and when he confesses, I should get information on Cinder.

There wasn't really anything that could ruin my day off.

I checked the phansite and saw the code word I gave to my team, when I met them as Joker.

(Y/n): Really?

(Y/n):(sigh)

(Y/n): It's not like I wanted a day off or something.....

(Y/n): I guess it's show time....

It was dark outside and I was in my Joker attire.

I was in a certain area of the emerald forest, like they asked me to meet them.

Morgana was making sure no one was watching us.

Morgana:(on earpiece) Are you sure this is a good idea?

(Y/n): Of course not.

Morgana: (on earpiece) Then why are you doing this?

(Y/n): They want to help...

Morgana:(earpiece) Then tell them. As you. They are already trying to help you, might as well tell them everything.

(Y/n): You just want me to do it, so you can finally talk to Ann.

Morgana:(on earpiece) That's besides the point.

Before I could continue my conversation with Morgana, my team arrived in there combat attire.

I turned on my voice changer.

(Y/n):(distorted voice) So tell me, what is it that you three want?

Ann: We're here to fight!

Haru: We shall prove that we can aid you!

(Y/n):(distorted voice) Do you really want to do this?

Makoto: We don't really have a choice. You're the only one that can help our friend, and we are not going to just sit around and wait until you deal with our problem.

(Y/n):(mind) Trust me, I hate waiting as much as you do....

(Y/n):(distorted voice) Fine..... I guess it's show time...

Makoto: ?

(Y/n): Come at me when ever you're ready.

Haru was the first one to take action.