Antarctica x Reader: Melting for You

Antarctica x Reader
Melting for You

A/n: Okay you guys are very much overdue for a Tica fic and im sorry. But he's back in business with this little oneshot. Hope you guys enjoy! 

  “Ewwww.” She groaned, laughing. “That one was so bad!”

  “Okay, okay, let me try another one.” He signed, grinning.

  He paused for a moment, thinking.

  “Do I have a fever? Because you are giving me chills.” He signed.

  “Woww….” She said in mock exasperation. 

  “Oh come on y/n. You try it.”

  “Okay fine.” She sighed. “Let me come up with one.”

  She leaned her head off the couch and put a pillow between her head and his lap, looking up at his blue and white face as she thought.

  “Hmm... Okay I got one. Do you live in an igloo? Because you seem like a pretty cool person.” She said, smirking.

“Oh come on y/n! That one was way worse than mine.” He signed, rolling his eyes playfully.

  “Oh you did not just roll your eyes at me!” She said, taking her pillow and gently hitting his face with it.

  He took the pillow in response and started ticking her. 

  “H-hey stop!” She cried, laughing her head off. “Ow Tica stop!” 

  She nearly fell off the couch but he quickly stopped tickling her and pulled her back into his lap, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

  “I'll tickle you next.” She said, sticking her tongue out.

  “You’d never, I'm too cold.” He stuck his tongue out at her in response.

  "That's very true." She nodded. "Okay you're turn." 

"Ohhhh so now you want me to do pickup lines?"

  "Eh…." She shrugged. "Its cute to listen to you say them." 

  She watched in satisfaction as her boyfriend began to blush.

  "Are you ice? Because you're always so smooth."

  "Are you a snowflake? Because I'm falling for you." She replied.

  He chuckled slightly. 

  "No, you're my snowflake." He said, kissing her cheek. 

  "Awe… iceberg….." She said, smiling and kissing him back. 

  "Are you a fireplace? Because you warm up my heart." He signed, and then made a heart symbol with his hands. 

  She giggled and blushed. 

  "Hope I don't warm you up too much, don't want you to melt on me." 

"I'm always melting for you." 

  She blushed deeper and kissed him passionately on the lips.

  She pulled away from his cold face, now warm on the cheeks. As he blushed from her kiss, a slow smile spread across her face. 

"Are you an iceberg in summer? Because I love watching you melt."

A/n: A little something to hold you guys over for the next few days since I'm going to be kinda busy.

I just got back from the hospital and I'm trying to play catch up with school work. But I will be writing as much as I can for you all! Sorry for the waiting and thanks for understanding!