Wake Up

Chara's POV.

   Slowly I began to regain control over my body. I stretched my body with a stiff pain to reach my body. It felt weird being able to feel again being a ghost was cold and painless. I opened my eyes to see Frisk passed out on the floor. I regained my senses and I ran towards her body. Quickly I put my hands over her heart and prayed for a heart beat. Thankfully there was one but she was out cold.

    "Frisk wake up," I cried out in concern. Her body was warm and she didn't respond to my plea. I decided to take the cell phone out of her pocket to call mom. Ring! Ring! 

 "Hello Frisk are you coming home?" Mom asked.

"Mom, it is me Chara. I need your help. We are by the ruins and Frisk is out cold," I pleaded

"Of course my child. I can't believe you are still alive," she cried.

"Love you mom," I comforted.

"I love you too my child," she cried. Quickly I put the phone in her pocket. Sans teleport-ed to us in less that 5 minutes with his blue eye shining.

"What did you do to the kid," he growled.

"I did nothing, I swear," I chirped in fear of Sans's accusation.

"Yeah, a demon like you did nothing," he spat.

"Stop fighting," Frisk yelped in pain.

"You are awake. Thank god I was so worried," I cried as I ran to Frisk and hugged her.

"So, the kid is all right. You didn't kill her after all," Sans commented.

"Sans leave her alone it isn't her fault. I brought her back willingly," Frisk cried. Even when she was injured she tried to defend me.

"Alright, I trust you kid. Just you realize if you hurt Frisk I will end you," Sans claimed as he walked towards us. 

"Sans leave her alone," Frisk shouted.

"Fine, Toriel told me to take you guys home," Sans commented.

"Frisk can you get up?" I asked. She nodded and she used my shoulder to help herself up. She put her arm around me to balance herself. Sans grabbed my hand and we teleport to Toriel's new home.