My characters

Name: Touya Hinata

Age: 17

Rank:  Kanoto

Gender: Male

Looks: Touya is a 169cm male with ginger hair that slowly blends into red at the tips. He has hazel/golden eyes and is always seen with a smile on his face.

Personality: Touya is a very upbeat and optimistic person. He tries to make friends when he can and is always open to new ideas. Touya respects his peers and also encourages them throughout their journey, and is a good companion to have despite his low rank.

Backstory: Touyas family comes from a line of hashiras. After his grandfather's retired and his father failing to weild the sword, he puts himself responsible of continuing the line of hashiras.

Breath: Breath of the thunder

Sword desgin: Touyas blade has a white hilt with gold patterns adorning it. His blade is a pale yellow colour, close to white. Like a milk chocolate white.

====================================

Name: Genya shinazugawa

Age: 20

Rank: Hashira

Gender: Male

Looks: Genya stands at a whopping 179cm for his age. His hair is cut in a Mohawk which grows out, leaving his hair down to his waist. His eyes seem like he's always glaring at you, and he usually sets a straight face, covered with scars from multiple battles.

Personality: Genya has inherited a bit of his brother, Sanemis feistiness, but underneath he's as soft as a cushion. He becomes a fatherly figure towards his tsuguko Ansari, and tries his best to mentor her despite their breaths not quite matching. Unfortunately, genya has fallen to upper moon six as returned to the fight despite being severely injured twice in the infinity fortress.

Backstory: *manga spoilers, go read the manga*

Breath: Breath of the tiger

Sword design: Genyas sword has a pure black hilt, with orange diamond patterns on it. The blade is a bright copper colour.

===================================

Name: Aqil Fuzumi

Age: 19

Rank: kinoto

Gender: male

Looks: Aqil wears a black bandanna on his head. He has white hair with baby blue tips, and striking amber eyes. He is quite short for a male his age, around 168cm. His size helps with his agility, and he finds it easier to carry his size and body weight around on the treetops. He's good at gymnastics, and wears a sleeveless version of the Don slayer uniform. His boomerangs are kept at his hips, attached to a belt.

Personality: Aqil likes to have fun and play around. He can be quite loud at times, but most importantly he respects wahmen uwu. He likes to make new friends. His favourite catchphrase is "easy claps".

Backstory: Aqils family actually had Australian ancestry. Yes he is your auzzie boy, which is why he chose the boomerang for his weapon. His family was killed by a starving demon in the winter, however, and he was forced to look after himself until he was offered training by an old retired pillar.

Breath: Breath of the five senses

Boomerang design: the edges of his boomerangs are sharp, except for the middle, which is wrapped in a cloth for an easy grip. The boomerangs are around 20cm long, with a 10cm wing span for each blade at the wing.

================================

Name: Miyashita Yuu

Age: 17

Rank: Tsuchino