Pajama party

Kanda shoved open the door. He dragged a rumpled Komui into the library. Letting go of the others pink silk robe Kanda glared at Lenalee.
“He's here.”  The dark exorcist growled. She flashed him a smile. Giving him the once over she was happy to note he wore a black tank top like Allen's. Kanda had blue loose fitting pants on with blue slip on slippers. Komui was a total opposite
Komui wore the pink silk robe over a green pajama top and purple fleece pants. On his feet he had pink bunny slippers.
“Hey.” Lavi greeted. He came over to show them his bunny tail. Lenalee hugged her brother.
“Stupid Rabbit.” Kanda snarled when he saw Lavi.
“Happy Birthday!” Lenalee squealed. “what do you want to do first?” she asked gesturing to the room.
“I thought it was going to be just you and I.” Komui said. Lenalee laughed as the door opened once more. Johnny and Reever from the science department came in. Following them was the blind exorcist Noise Marie and a few other scientists.
“Sorry we're late.” Johnny called out. “We had to finish reports.” He finished smiling at Komui.
Lenalee grinned. “You're not late at all. We were just waiting for the birthday boy to pick what he wanted to do first.”
She saw Kanda standing on the opposite side of the room from Allen. She flashed him a smile. He tsked and looked away.
“We have snacks, we can do hair, or play games.” Lenalee pointed to each table in order. As Komui's face lit up Kanda growled.
“No one is touching my hair!” Komui’s grin was just as evil as his sisters.
“Now Kanda…” they said in unison. Allen walked over he picked up a hair brush looking up at Lavi he smiled.
“Stay away!”  Kanda yelled. Lavi started to march toward the dark exorcist.
“What are you going to do? You left Mugen behind.”  Kanda's hand went to his hip.
“Shit.” He swore. He began to back away from the red head.
“Where is you party spirit, Kanda?” Nosie said as he gripped the boys upper arms from behind.
“Ha!”  Lavi cried attaching himself to the front of Kanda.
“Bring him over here boys!”  Allen called. He had set up some hair ties, scissors and combs on a table behind a chair. Nosie picked up Kanda. The samurai kicked his feet.
“Knock it off! Put me down!” he yelled. Komui and Lenalee were laughing as the large man placed his prize in the seat before the white haired boy.
“Allen don’t you dare.” Kanda shrieked. Lavi held onto his arms until the guys from the science department managed to restrain the dark swordsmen.
“Maybe a gag?” Allen smirked. He took off his shirt stuffing it in Kanda's mouth as Lavi tied a tie around it.
“There all set!” Allen's evil smile made Kanda shake trying to get out of the restraints. Lavi picked up the scissors. Allen laughed. The two stepped behind him. Kanda screamed into the cloth in his mouth. Komui took the seat before him. He crossed his legs as Lenalee came over to start brushing out his hair.
“Uh oh!” Lavi said dangling a long clump of blue black hair in Kanda's face. The swordsman screamed louder. The others laughed as they knew Lavi hadn’t really cut the others air. He had taken a tie shredding it to look like hair.
Allen took out the tie in Kanda’s hair as Lenalee began to put Komui’s hair up in clips. Lvi found another brush. As the small pale boy worked on one side of the dark samurai the pirate started to brush the other.
“Wow Yu, your hair is so soft!” Lavi was amazed out how silky the black hair felt running through his fingers. Reever sat in a chair to join the fun. He allowed Johnny to style his light colored locks. As they all worked, softly a voice was heard singing.
Pausing everyone looked around. Johnny was singing quietly as he worked. Reever’s eyes were closed. It was apparent he was used to the others voice.
“Johnny you have a lovely voice.” Allen commented. The man blushed at the complement but continued to sing for the others. Nosie stood on guard in case Kanda got loose.
“We are all dead as soon as he gets Mugen back.” Lavi casually commented. Kanda’s eyes flashed to his face. Slowly he nodded his head. Lavi sighed.
“Well at least I got to touch your hair. It is so amazing.” He gushed. Allen laughed.
“Are you really going to just lay down and take him fighting al of us?” The small boy asked as he pulled Kanda’s hair into a pony tail. Lavi did the same on his side.
“Well maybe if he took us all on at once..” his voice trailed away as Kanda shook his head no.
“Are you going to try and ambush us?” Allen asked his deft fingers working to braid the hair in his hands. Kanda glared at him but didn’t respond.
“Kanda is going to be perfectly fine. He will not hurt any of you.” Lenalee singsonged as she finished up her work on Komui. Kanda glared at her. She flashed him a he smile. Even with the gag in they all heard him tsk. He tried to turn his head away but Allen and Lavi yanked on his hair until he stopped.
Komui looked ridiculous. His hair was up in little clips all over his head. Allen smiled at him.
“You look great.” He grinned Komui sat with an air of importance, legs crossed sipping his coffee.
“Don’t I always?” he teased with a wink. They laughed as Lenalee pulled out the face paint. This sent Kanda into another screaming fit. Allen punched him in the chest.
“Knock it off we are having a great time. This is fun!” he told the other boy. “There.” Allen said stepping back. His side of Kanda’s hair was in a nice braid, sticking straight out from his head. Lavi laughed.
“Oh that is wonderful!” he cried. “Lenalee can I do Kanda’s face?” Lavi asked.
“No I think Allen should. I mean he spent all those years in the circus.” She winked at the red faced boy. Kanda just glared at Allen as he moved to kneel before the boy.
“Don’t worry. I will willingly let you do anything you want to me.” He smiled. Lavi coughed.
“I wouldn’t have phrased it quite like that.” He warned the other. Allen hummed as he painted the boys face white. He then added some reds, blues and purples to make him look like a circus clown. Stepping back Allen admired his work. Lenalee, Lavi, Komui and the scientists all gathered around.
“Oh he looks amazing!” Komui clapped his hands together. He hugged Allen. “You are so talented. He cooed to the small boy.
“Should I let him go?” Noise asked. Lenalee stepped forward.
“You will behave right Kanda?” she asked. He nodded slowly. His eyes reflecting a killer instinct. Lenalee pulled the gag out of his mouth. He looked to Allen.
“You’re first.” He growled. Allen laughed.
“Sure.” Kanda’s eyes flicked to Lavi.
“I am going to kill you.” He snarled. “STOPCALLINGMEYU! He yelled. Lavi jumped behind Lenalee.
“You won’t let him hurt me will you?” he asked the younger girl. She laughed.
“I only have him behaving for the party. After that..” her voice trailed away.
“Allen?” Lavi whinnied the white haired boy just smiled.
“His bark is really worse than his bite.” Allen tried to comfort Lavi. Nosie undid the restraints holding Kanda down. The exorcists stood up slowly. Moving to the mirror he looked at himself.
“You really do have talent, short stack.” He turned his glare to Allen. “To bad you used me as your canvas. Sit!” He pointed to the chair he had just gotten up from. Allen laughed nervously but sat down.
Kanda approached him. He carefully yanked out all the snarls in the boys white locks. Allen had a habit of brushing his hair once a day, the wind loved to tangle that hair up all day long. The result was it stuck up in funny places. Kanda fixed the snarls. He then began to tie it up in small clumps all over his head. When he was done Allen’s head resembled a white porcupine.
With the face paint Kanda used the white to paint his entire face. He then added red to his lips, black to each eye then some blue and purple under the eye. He added pink to his cheeks. When he was done he looked like a Chinese female doll.
“Very nice.” Lavi said scrutinizing Kanda’s work. “We can get you a kimono and then you and I could go on a date. No one would ever know. You really look like a girl, bean sprout.” He joked. Kanda growled at him.
Soon everyone had a weird hairdo. They collect plate of snacks and then sat around talking for over an hour. Once the majority of the food was gone, Jerry the Chef came in with more exorcist that had shown up. Jerry had a large cake he wheeled in. They all sang happy birthday to their chief. The new combers left the party after having cake. They had just returned for a long mission and wanted to get some sleep.
Once it was back to the original group, Komui asked to play truth or dare. He laughed evilly but since it was his birthday they all agreed.
“You go first.” Lenalee said. He thought a moment. Then he turned to Kanda.
“Truth or dare, Kanda?” He asked. The swordsman rolled his eyes. “Dare.” He hissed.
“Say something nice about everyone in the room.” Komui smiled wonderfully at him. Kanda choked on the drink he had just taken.
“Can I take a truth instead?” he asked.
“Oh no.” Komui said wagging his long finger back and forth at him. “That is not how the  game works. Start with me.” He crossed his arms waiting.
“You love your sister.” Kanda managed to choke out.
“Good, Good, Now Lenalee.” Komui encouraged.
“You’re a good fighter.” The swordsman said. He turned to the science department next including them all together.
“You all work really hard as keeping us safe.” Komui accepted this.
“Me next!” Lavi cried. Kanda growled at him.
“You will do anything to keep your friends safe.” He managed to get out. Next was Noise.
“You are a good friend. I am glad to know you.” The large man thanked him.
“Allen.” Lenalee said. The dark head turned to face the white haired boy. He was quiet for some time.
“You are extremely loyal.” He finally said. Komui clapped the boy on the shoulder.
“See that wasn’t so bad.” The game went on for some time. There was many dares and a few truths that came out of everyone. At one point it came to Johnny. For some reason he picked Allen.
“Dare.” Allen said waiting.
“Kiss Lavi.” Lenalee bit her hand, eyes flashing to Kanda. The dark warrior glared murderously at the small scientist. Allen just laughed.
“Come here!” He told the pirate. Lavi moved to Allen’s side. The white haired boy curled his hand around the taller boys chin. Leaning in he pressed his lips to the others. Lavi grabbed Allen pulling him closer. He flipped him over pressing their lips tighter together. Many of those watching laughed, until Kanda yanked the gangly teen away.
“Enough!” He screamed into Lavi’s face. He sat back down muttering stupid rabbit, and refusing to look at anyone. The night went on like this until they became to tired to think of more things. They ended up falling asleep together on the large rug in the center of the library.