scares may fade

chapter 4

when I got in the dorm Tiffany, my roommate , was on the ground sobbing.

"Lydia! "

"Tifany?!?! "

she continued to cry

"Tiffany, What the hell are you doing on the ground?!"

"what the fuck are you doing over there!?!?!"

Tiffany pointed to a wall on the other side of the room.

I picked her up under her arms and put her on the bed, she continued to sob. I wraped my arms around her and pressed a red button on the wall that read: "press for nurse." moments later the nurse was next to us. the nurse tried to take Tiffany to her office but Tiffany wouldn't budge she just kicked and screamed.

"get off of me," she smacked the nurses hands away. "help Lydia!" her eyes were focused to the same place on the wall

"Tif! I'm right here, I'm okay!"

"help her!!! she's bleeding, why is she bleeding!?!?!? why does she do this to herself!?!? help her, she's bleeding!"

Tiffany continued to kick and scream, my arms hugged her as hard as I could, reassuring her that I was okay. the nurse called to the office for back up, later 4 nurses walked in with a cart of medicine.

"Tiffany, your going to have to calm down!" the nurses chanted knowing she's schizophrenic, they pulled and pushed her , eventually her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell limp in my arms like she always does after a hallucination. the nurses quickly gathered her up and layed her on the bed, they took several needles off the cart and injected her with liquids and left. I sat staring at her limp body, her eyes were still open and rolled back in her head. when I finally pulled myself together I realized I was crying. "what the fuck......!?!?!"