Chapter Five

A year later

"Hey, calm down." Arizona says softly, sitting down beside Amelia who was growing frustrated. "What's wrong?"

"I-I c-c-ca-n't d-do I-I-t." Amelia said grumpily.

Arizona frowns and grabs her hand. "Can't do what baby?"

Amelia held up the needle and thread. She was trying to stitch up a hole she had in one of her socks but she couldn't get the thread into the needle.

Smiling softly, Arizona takes the needle and thread. She threaded the thread through the needle, making it look easy and offered it back to Amelia.

Amelia huffed. "S-s-sho-ow o-o-f-f." She muttered, taking the needle back.

Chuckling, Arizona leans over and kisses her gently. "I'm sorry."

"W-w-hy?" Amelia asked, tilting her head to the side.

Shifting, Arizona kisses her again instead of responding.

Amelia's eyes fluttered closed.

Cupping her cheek, Arizona moves closer.

A soft smile crossed Amelia's face as they kissed.

The blonde slowly deepens the kiss. She lay them back on the couch, her on top of Amelia.

A quiet moan left Amelia's mouth.

Running her tongue along Amelia's bottom lip, Arizona tries to deepen the kiss more.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Arizona's neck and slowly opened her mouth.

Moaning, Arizona tangles their tongues together.

Amelia moaned.

Their kiss quickly grows heated.

Arizona began pulling on Amelia's shirt.

Pulling away, Amelia removes her shirt.

Arizona smiled and did the same before beginning to kiss down Amelia's body.

Moaning, Amelia tangles a hand in Arizona's hair.

Arizona smiled against Amelia's body.

"Zona," the brunette moans out, pulling Arizona up and connecting their lips.

Arizona smiled against Amelia's lips. She loved hearing Amelia moan her name.

Amelia moaned again.

It wasn't long before both women were
completely naked and writhing in pleasure. They couldn't stop the moans from leaving their mouths.

"Zona!" Amelia cries out as pleasure shoots through her body.

"Amy." Arizona moaned.

It wasn't long before they fell over the edge, their body's relaxing against the couch.

Arizona can't help but chuckle. "We just had sex on a couch like a couple of teenagers."

A soft giggle left Amelia.

Shifting, Arizona leans down and kisses Amelia gently.

Amelia smiled against Arizona's lips.

"I love you." The blonde whispers as she pulls away.

"I-I-I l-lo-ve y-yo-u t-t-oo." Amelia said.

Smiling softly, Arizona kisses her once more.

Amelia's eyes fluttered closed.