13~ Catching Up

Seokjin
°•°•°•°•°•°

"3 weeks?" I looked at my manager, Henri, wide-eyed.

Henri called me to an urgent meeting today.

It's Tuesday and I'm still trying to recover from yesterday's emotional encounter with Y/n. It was hard bringing up the past and reliving the pain from losing my son.

I've been trying my best to focus on what he has been saying but my mind keeps fading in and out of reality.

That is until he proposes a new tour schedule for my cooking show. 8 countries in Europe, a show each. 'A mini cooking tour' he calls it.

He nods in agreement.

"Starting next week. If we use the rest of this week and the beginning of next to continue our preparations, it can be done"

"You've really thought this out huh?" I chuckle.

"I know it's sudden and you may have a lot on your mind right now but I think this could be good for you. Leaning into your craft and taking your mind off of your personal life for a bit. Plus you don't have to worry about anything. You just have to show up! To be honest... The team and I have been planning to do this... Behind your back" he lets out a nervous laugh.

"Wow..." I laugh. "I don't know if I should be thanking you or cursing you out for planning all this without me"

He grins. "You're in good hands Seokjinnie! We'll be there with you every step of the way. Also I have an outline of what the schedule's supposed to look like already"

A mischievous smile spreads on my lips and I raise a brow. "How long exactly have you had this planned?

He only releases a nervous chuckle.

Y/N
°•°•°•°

I called in sick today. I just physically and emotionally didn't feel strong enough to do any kind of work. It also didn't help that I looked like crap.

After Jin had left last night, I took a long shower thinking it would wash away all my sorrows. It only ended up turning me into a prune with red puffy eyes.

I just don't know if I'm ready to get back with him or if I should, for that matter.

I should probably talk to Dr. Gale and see what she says. I always feel enlightened whenever she talks to me.

After having a much needed chill and relaxing day, it soon approaches nighttime.

In the middle of watching another funny series on Netflix, my doorbell rings and I sigh dramatically in distress.

I'm not expecting anyone so the last thing I want right now is company. Reluctantly going to the door, I look through the peephole and am surprised to see June standing cutely and casually dressed.

I open the door after a few seconds and she smiles at me.

"Hey... I contemplated whether not to come see you and I know I should've called first but I got worried. So I just wanted to surprise you by bringing over snacks to cheer you up" She holds up a medium sized paper bag in her left hand that I didn't even realize she was holding at first.

I'm touched. "You didn't have to do this June"

"Of course. That's what best friends are for! Can I come in for a bit?" She peeks behind me.