Chapter 1

Jasheh Onfroy

I was listening to music while walking home from the gas station.

I heard some dude yelling something, tryna flirt with some chick on the side on the road. "Ayo little mama, stop ignoreing me." He yelled,

I suddenly felt a hand on the back of my hoodie, ripping it off my head. "Yo what the fuck-" I said as I almost dropped the bag I was holding.

I turned around to see a good looking dude, "Oh shit you a dude-" he said, he looked me up and down like he thought I was hot or something, "For a boy you got a fine ass." He said, "Nigga I don't know you." I started to back away, I just want my food

"I'm Stokeley, what's yo name?" He asked me, "None of your business." I said as I turned to walk away. "Little nigga just tell me yo name." He said, "Jasheh!" I yelled and ran home with all my fucking might.

I got home and closed the door behind me, my mom looked at me. "Where the hell have you been?" She asked, "Some dude stopped me in the sidewalk thinking I was girl because 'I have a nice ass' " I rolled my eyes and my mom laughed, "Well you can head up to yo room. I'm gonna start cooking dinner soon." She said, I nodded and walked up to my room.

I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone out my pocket.

I went turned on music to listen to while I did my homework.

During the middle of the song I got a text from Gazzy.

(Jah is italics)

Hey Jah u good
                                  Yeah,why what's up?

Nothin just making sure u aight cuz I know ur still heartbroken about ur last girl

                   Oh, yeah I'm alright lmao.

Also, wanna drop by later? I got some friends over and you might like one of 'em

    Shit, a pass to forget about Genva I'll       take any day lmao

Alright lmao cya in a bit peace

                                                    Peace

I set my phone down and decided I'll do my homework later. I put all my shit back in my bookbag and threw it to the floor. I didn't take a shower because I was gonna smell like weed as soon as I entered Gazzy's house anyway.

I threw on my Thrasher hoodie back on and changed my pants cause I didn't want my good pants to smell like weed. I put on a pair of red basketball shorts.

I told my mom where I was going and left to Gazzy's house.

His house isn't far so I got there in at least 10 minutes. I knocked on the door and Omar opened it.

"Sup Jah" he said, "Sup" I laughed. He let me in and I looked up from my phone to see Rakim, Gazzy, Symere, Jordan, I heard Tyler's goofy ass somewhere but I didn't see him.

And then Gazzy stood up "Yo Jah, here the dude I was talkin' bout" he pointed behind him.

I looked behind him to see.....that nigga Stokeley?

"Oh shit, I know that little nigga." Stokeley chuckled. "Yeah, I'm the little nigga you mistaken for a female because of my ass." I rolled my eyes. "I mean, your ass is big for a male." Omar said, earning a slap upside the head from Gazzy.

"Ow!" Omar said, rubbing the back of his head.

Tyler came out the bathroom, "Hey Jah!" He said, giving me a hug. The others laughed, "Stokeley, by the way, Jah is like the crazy nigga of this group. So if you get with him. Don't break his heart. For your own good." Omar said.

I laughed and sat down, "Please, what his tiny ass gon do?" Stokeley asked, all cocky. "You wanna find out?" I asked him. Giving him a death stare, "Nevermind." I smiled

The thing is, he's very very handsome but I gotta know somebody better before I can just go out with them.

"Wait, Jah aren't you straight?" Jordan asked, "Nah, I'm bi-sexual." I laughed. "Bi-sexual twins!" Tyler yelled. We all burst into laughter.

(Hey, it's ya girl, uh, Addi Aids. I know I'm lazy and fell asleep last night then had school this morning that is why this came out late. Lmao, my b. Aight peace my childrens.)