Chapter 2

Jasheh Onfroy

I woke up to my little brother, Aidan belly flopping on my bed. "JAHHHHH" he yelled, I shot up "Huh- oh" I layed back down after shooting up from he yelling my name.

He laughed, "Get up, mom wants you" he said laying on the end of my bed.

I nodded tiredly, "Alright." I said, raspy from just waking up.

He got up and I heard him touching something in my room, but it sounded like he was going through something.

"Hey Jah what's this?" He was holding something sliver in his hand. I looked over and saw he was holding a condom in his hand "Aye put that shit down!"

My mom opened the door "What's takin' y'all asses so lo- WHAT THE FUCK"

She looked at the condom that I was in the middle of snatching from Aidan.

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy. Yo ass grounded." She said, and she grabbed Aidan's arm and dragged him out my room.

I sighed and threw the condom back in my dresser.

I put a shirt on and walked downstairs. I jumped off the last step,

"So, Jah, why do you have condoms in your dresser?" My mom asked, "For when I'm ready." I avoided eye-contact.

I also had a dildo in the dresser but like...thank God he didn't find that because that would be awkward as fuck.

"You should really start hiding yo shit better." She said, turning around grabbing the pan that had food coming on it.

I nodded, "I know." I sighed and walked upstairs.

I checked my phone to see a message from a groupchat I am in.

------------

Stokeley has been added to the chat

Me: Yo who invited this goofy nigga

Gazzy: Don't talk to yo future husband like dat

Me: Yeah no.

Stokeley: you know you love me Jah

Me: no.i.do.not

Omar: Guys Jah did just get out a bad relationship.... it's prolly best to not shove love in his face rn. But Stoke don't give up yet

Tyler: Jah it's okay, Gen wasn't good for you.

Me: Yeah right, I gave her everything and she used it. She even tried to accuse me for abusin her. I even think I'm still in love with her...

Symere: Jah, we promise you you'll get over her.

Rakim: And why do you blame yourself anyway?

Me: I don't know...

Stokeley: Jah, it's okay, I don't know who Gen is but I promise you, she should blame herself for ever doing something like that to someone as sweet as you.

Me: Shit, my mom callin' me. Prolly about the condoms she found earlier.

Tyler: WHAT

Me: Aidan grabbed a condom out my dresser and when my mom walked in I was in the middle of snatching it from him.

Stokeley: Damn I-

Tyler: Yo why would you put it in your dresser though

Me: Honestly Idk, I'm surprised he ain't find the dildo and lube.

Tyler: WAT

Stokeley: SPITS OUT DRINK

Gazzy: Oh wow, Jah a freak freak

Symere: Not dissapointed in me sacrafising buddy

Me: ayeee

Me: Okay I should really see what my mom wants tho, peace lmao

----------
I put my phone down and got off my bed, I quickly walked down the stairs, jumping off the last step like last time.

"What took you so long?" My mom asked, "Sorry I was talking to my friends, my bad." I told the truth.

"You aight just when I call you name you gotta come down." She said, I nodded my head.

She gave me a plate of the food she was making. Aidan happily sat down and began to destroy his.

I laughed and ate some.

(timeskip lmaoooo)

I walked back up to my room and sat down on my bed. I grabbed my phone again to see a bunch of notifications from the groupchat.

I ignored them and went to bed again since it was a Friday and I had no school tomorrow.