Chapter 6

Jahseh's POV

I sighed and laid down. Only Gazzy knows how I actually feel about Stokeley. It's just that I'm too scared to say something to Stoke about it.

Speaking of Stoke, my phone started ringing and I sighed as I answered it. "Jahseh can we talk about this please? You have been acting like a child lately." Stoke said and I sighed again "Fine we can talk." I said. "Alright just come over to my house." He said and hung up.

I got up and went to change out my pajamas. I changed into a black and white striped shirt and red Nike shorts. I put on some random slides I had and left the room with my phone in my hand.

I told my mom where I was going and she nodded. I started walking to Stoke's house and when I got there I saw Stoke waiting on the stairs outside. "Oh you actually showed up." He said, standing up.

I nodded "Yeah I did." I tried not to roll my eyes. "Nigga just come sit down." Stoke said. I sat down next to him and he looked at me. "Okay Jah, be honest, do you have feelings for me?" Stoke asked. I started blushing and shook my head no. 

"Jahseh you're blushing." Stoke said. "And?" I asked he sighed "Why do you not wanna open up to me?" He asked "Because after the Geneva thing I don't wanna be honest about my feelings with anybody." I said, looking at my feet.

"Go on..." He said "I feel like I can't trust anybody." I shrugged "I only talk to Gazzy really ." I said "Jahseh you can talk to me. I can be serious." He said "I know, it's just before I start talking I get scared you're gonna judge me and I'll stop talking." I said.

He sighed and Pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry for being so mean to you..." I said, starting to tear up. "jahseh-" Stoke pulled away and lifted my chin. "hm?" I sniffled

"Why are you crying?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "No reason." I said and he just sighed. He nodded and we went inside to his room. We sat down on his bed.

He looked at me while I wiped my tears away. I sighed and wrapped his blanket around me. I placed my head on his shoulder and we watched Anime together.

I smiled a little blushed. My smiled faded when Stoke's phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?" He asked. "Oh hey babe." He said. I lifted my head off his shoulder and he looked confused.

I unwrapped the blanket and left the room. I heard Stoke sigh and he started running after me. "Look Stokeley, I just wanna go home." I said, turning to face him. "Well you could have at least told me instead of running away." Stoke said.

I just bit my tongue. "Stokeley I-I just wanna go home." I said, my voice breaking a little at the end. I was already walking away. Now I definitely can't tell him. I put my hand over my mouth to hold in my sobs. I sniffled a little and got home.

I opened the door and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed and felt the lump in throat as I held in more tears. I just sighed and went to take a nap.

It would probably help...