Chapter One

***Authors note: this is a non canon crossover between Dragonball Mae and Elemental!***

Mae dodged the incoming attacks from Goku. He quickly used instant transmission to appear behind her. He struck her in the shoulder before she flipped around and kicked him in the jaw. As he skidded back he powered up to super saiyan blue. Mae snorted and followed him. Her energy and excitement rising with every blow. She spun around and went for kick. Goku grabbed her leg and slammed her to the ground, pinning her. Mae exploded her energy outwards, knocking him back. She jumped up and took off after him with a flurry of punches and kicks.

They continued this for a while until Whis arrived. "Alright you two I think that's good for now." Both Mae and Goku were out of breath but they had excited expressions. "You both are on point today," Whis remarked.

"Thanks," Mae said as she powered down.

"You've come a long way, Mae," Goku put a hand on her shoulder. "It's been a while since just you and I trained together huh?"

"I guess," Mae thought. "Vegeta usually is here too."

"Plus you've been training with Jiren a lot," Goku added.

"You could ask him to train you," Mae looked up at her father.

"That'd be awesome. I'd love to fight Jiren again," Goku laughed.

"Why don't we break for lunch," Whis said summoning three bowls of instant ramen.

Meanwhile in another dimension, Tomura Shigaraki sat with his League of Villains. "Twice, have you found anyone who can be of use?"

"No," Twice said before quickly saying, "yes!"

"I heard about a guy who's quirk can bring people from other dimensions," Dabi remarked. "We should find him."

"Woah like aliens?" Toga gasped.

"Maybe," Dabi shrugged.

"Get out there and find him," Shigaraki ordered.

"Right," the others nodded and took to the streets.

Soon they found the man in question and brought him to their hideout. "Please let me go!" The man begged.

"I hear you have the ability to bring people from other dimensions," Shigaraki said, stepping out from the shadows.

"Y-Yes my quirk can do that," The man stammered.

"I want you to find the most evil person you can and bring him here," Shigaraki gave a menacing grin. "I'd hate for anything to happen to you or your family."

"I-I'll look," The man nodded. He closed his eyes and began searching dimensions until he finally found one. The evil energy coming off the creature he found was enough to terrify him. His name was Frieza. "I-I found one. He is truly evil."

"Excellent bring him to us," Shigaraki commanded.

"Y-yes," the man nodded. However as he pulled Frieza he also pulled someone who fought against the monster. Someone who could fight against him in their dimension. They would need a hero since All Might was retired.

Mae finished her ramen and stood up. "Alright Whis, I'm ready to get back to training!"

"Me too!" Goku jumped up. He looked at Mae and his grin faltered. "Mae what's going on with you?"

"Huh?" Mae looked down at herself. There was a white glow surrounding her. "What's happening?" She could feel someone pulling on her. "Dad!" She reached out to Goku as a rip in the sky opened up and pulled her in.