Love alarm

Yo the kdrama love alarm has me f*cked up!!!! So if you haven't watched it highly recommend but anyway there's gonna be a lot of spoilers!!
And theirs probably gonna be a lot of miss spelled word because both of my languages are mixed up right now but yea thank you!

So first of all song Kang is freakin hot!! In the first episode he and Jojo see each other and like dead🍑 stare in to each others souls!!! But later they end up making out in an alley way when she has a boyfriend! Then someone saw them and took a picture of them and posted it! He boyfriend saw it and like beat him and his friend up!! She finally downloaded love alarm cause she got a new phone! And sunho (song Kang) took her to the gym and took out his love alarm to see if they would right each other's! Sunhos rang and showed her but then his friend walked in and sunho knows his friend likes her but he leaves and finds her after school later. But they end up together and she break up with him later in the show. He doesn't want to believe it so he makes everybody get out of their 10 meter radius! He pulls out his love alarm and show that nobody likes him and she shows here like alarm and it shows that he still loves her! And then it does a time skip to the future and now he has a new girlfriend but he still loved Jojo!  But the thing that gets me mad is that she has a shield on her love alarm so I doesn't ring someone's love alarm! So now she has to get the shield taken off the owner! But they end up in an actual love triangle. Jojo in the middle sunho infront of her with his girlfriend but her love alarm rang cause of sunho so now the girlfriend is looking at him like 😲. And his friend on the other side!! ITS FREAKING CRAZY IT ENDS THERE!!!