your mine all mine

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

i woke up and looked at the clock it was 1:28 in the afternoon i looked at stoke who was holding my hand his head had dropped to my heart it kinda hurt but he was so cute so i didn't wake him up.

i kissed his head and played with the end of his durag he shifted and his head was now resting on my shoulder. i felt bad for trying to kill myself i didn't understand how much he really loves me i just thought he didn't because he was stressed out or something because he would yell at me and cuss me out or he'd not wanna have sex and i felt like he didn't wanna be with me anymore and without him i feel so alone and i never want to ever be without him.

i looked down at him and i saw him staring in outer space i called his name and he turned his full attention to me
hey baby how you feeling
i'm still in pain but i wanted to talk to you about what i did i took in a deep breath and started to talk idk if you've been stressed or mad but i've noticed how you've changed and how you yell at me more and how you don't wanna have sex anymore cause your always busy or tired and i just felt like you didn't love me anymore and i- i was cut off by him pulling me into a passionate kiss it was like he was telling me that he loved me and he was sorry in the kiss i pulled out of the kiss to catch my breath.

i love you baby boy your mine and only mine and i'll try and be more understanding but don't ever do that again cause once this pain go away i'm fucking up your insides to show you how much i love you jahseh.
ok i said ok who? ok daddy and i looked in his eyes your so handsome stokes he looked at me like this

i'm hella ugly i don't know why your beautiful ass would date me? stokeley clevon goulbourne don't say that your beautiful i could be with any of these hoes any of these niggas am i? no i'm with you right? because i love you you complete me and ma...

i'm hella ugly i don't know why your beautiful ass would date me? stokeley clevon goulbourne don't say that your beautiful i could be with any of these hoes any of these niggas am i? no i'm with you right? because i love you you complete me and make me whole i love waking up to your beautiful ass face so do me a favor and fucking love yourself because i love you and in order for our love to work you gotta love your self baby. And ima get better fast so i can get the stoke stroke he laughed at my comment and started to play with my hair i started getting hungry but i wasn't hungry for food i was hungry for his dick.